A E Storage Wars | SheSpeaks

• grannyb328 grannyb328
    06.22.14

My husband was channel surfing one evening and came across this show. We have been hooked on it ever since. Its great for entertainment. It's unbelievable what they find in these storage lockers and the anount some are willing to pay for them. Great show!!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Sorry Storage Wars - STOPPED watching when you brought Dave Hester back! Can't stand the guy......all so FAKE now. Loved the other people on the show but Dave ruins it for me and my family.........

• Pattycraft52 By  Pattycraft52
    10.01.15

My husband and I started watching this show a few years ago. Seeing a lot of nice and expensive items on there makes me wish I had a lot of money to do that.

• lisawku2014 By  lisawku2014
    10.16.14

It's an ok show. I'm not into the constant bickering between the people on the show. I do love when they find something of value in the bins they buy.

• larry72 By  larry72
    08.02.14

entertaining people and stuff

• grannyb328 By  grannyb328
    06.22.14

• vintagepurple By  vintagepurple
    05.12.14

i find this show silly and clearly staged. i just don't see the appeal

• chiefsgirl By  chiefsgirl
    05.11.14

This show is ok, but only certain buyers get talked about and sometimes the bidding is outragous.

• Kleutz By  Kleutz
    05.06.14

I like the show but think it is unrealistic. Same people buying most of the time. Where are the others? Are there only those few who bid each time? I think not! Then 99% of the time they really bring in the bucks. WINNERS! Nope, I don't think so, I think it is like playing the lottery or at the casino ~ most of the time you are a loser. If it was that wonderful, people would be flocking to every single unit around and it just don't happen. Most of the time, you pay dearly and get nothing in return. There is a reason they don't let you go thru them or move anything or touch anything!

• Regine By  Regine
    05.02.14

I usually end up watching it because my husband likes to watch it. Wouldn't be my first choice though.

• Mackster By  Mackster
    02.20.14

I mostly watch this show because my husband turns it on. I do like it, however, it would not be in my top 5 choices at any given time.

• AnitaJax By  AnitaJax
    01.20.14

Bidders search for the treasure that is someone else's trash. Who will find a diamond in the rough? Who will roll snake eyes? Entertaining and educational.