Bounty Paper Towels | SheSpeaks

• katfos katfos
    05.15.14

They are a good paper towel but not my favorite brand. They do not absorb as well as other brands and are not as durable. They are also pretty expensive.

• These are way too expensive! Come down a mile on the price, and maybe.

• sharola03 By  sharola03
    08.08.15

It's the only one we buy in my house!!! We have bought other name-brand paper towels in the past but we always return to Bounty because it's the most durable and absorbent paper towel out there and it's worth the money.

• shannyqq By  shannyqq
    08.08.15

Nothing beats Bounty!! Have a spill? Using bounty will make your clean up a thrill! It is my go-to paper towel. It never rips and my task is a breeze! I also use bounty to absorb the oil from my minimal frying efforts and it completely rids my food of oil! It is soft, yet sturdy...truly value for money! I prefer to pay the extra cost for bounty because my value is bounty-ful!

• drown22 By  drown22
    06.27.15

These paper towels are a bit more expensive but I think they do a great job at wiping up spills. I think they have a extra thick texture

• Rcmyers21 By  Rcmyers21
    06.26.15

I'm a house cleaner and nothing beats bounty for cleaning needs :)

• carissa88 By  carissa88
    06.23.15

It's expensive but worth the price! No other paper towels I've bought was strong and durable enough. Bounty doesn't crumble and rip while cleaning something up. You can clean up a couple messes with one towel, can't do that with any other paper towel I have used. Best by far!

• Praisemoments1 By  Praisemoments1
    06.23.15

They get the job done!! Bounty will always be one of my favorite types of paper towels.

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.16.15

These are way too expensive! Come down a mile on the price, and maybe.

• LMERCER By  LMERCER
    03.11.15

Bounty is as always listed: The quicker picker upper. They are absorbant and durable, We use it for home cleaning, in the garage and outside spills. it perfect for work-sized spills and tasks. And the choose-a-size is helpful. It is not as Soft as some but softness is not what you buy paper towels for that's for tissues. It is not as cheap as others but as my daddy always said "you get what you pay for". So spend a little more, save a lot of time.

• ccsnoopy By  ccsnoopy
    02.28.15

These are the only paper towel I use. They are a bit more expensive but it works great. Once it's wet, it doesn't fall apart....it's really tough and absorb a lot. Unlike other towels that leaves a streak behind, Bounty captures all the wetness. I especially like the select a size.... The great thing about the towel is it's like a cloth, once it's wet, you can squeeze out the water and keep using it. it's great

• mommybear44 By  mommybear44
    02.27.15

No papertowel is as thick or absorbent for the prices we pay...all in all, it gets the job done....i feel all paper products are outta control...especially paper towels and toilettissue.....