Life as We Know It Movie Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• mariangela By  mariangela
    02.08.12

I really liked this movie! Original and the cast is faboulous.I love KH and JD is so cute.Even my hubby cried a bit at the end :)

• jess1990 By  jess1990
    02.08.12

Love this movie!

• kellibliss By  kellibliss
    01.28.12

I thought this was a great movie. They all played their parts well. Katherine Heigl is such a great actress and made a great mother in the movie to Sophie. She was so adorable! I loved how they were set up and didn't like one another and then one day they did! I just thought it was meant to be and so cute with how it happened! I loved this movie! It was cute, sad, at times funny and great!!!

• mscupcakegirl By  mscupcakegirl
    04.11.11

It was a cute movie, a bit slow.

• Sugarpuff By  Sugarpuff
    03.20.11

I thought this was a cute movie and as a mom, I found it really enjoyable. I loved how in some ways it was your typical romantic comedy, but at the same time, they'd switch it up on you a bit at other times. I thought the story line was interesting, if a bit slow to get moving. I liked the characters and the plot for the most part too.

• faithfuljoy By  faithfuljoy
    03.03.11

It was an ok movie, very, very slow moving to get to the point, and for things to happen or take place. Not sure we even laughed. Wasn't totally terrible, but far from being awesome!