Parents Choice Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Baby Wipes

Parents Choice Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Baby Wipes

4.3
              Rated #36 in Diapers & Diapering
60 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Best by far Having sensitive skin these wipes are the best! They are super moist and no smell which make them awesome! Highly recommend.

Better than the pricey brands Just as great if not better than the pricier brands. Thick and cheap! Love them!

Parents choice wipes I received these as a baby shower gift and I honestly loved they feel exactly like the honest company wipes but at a cheaper price. I do like that they are thin and soft but durable. I do feel like they do the job. I will purchase these wipes again after I run out. I also like that the ones received weren't scented.

We used these wipes on both our children as infants and never had aproblem and they both have sensitive skin!!!

These are the wipes I swear by. I've used others but these held up the best.

I've gotten these wipes for both of my children and have never had a problem with them. I also buy these diapers!

great value for a good product.

Love these....never had any problem til now

I was happy with them.

These wipes are the best I love the brand and the quality. I never bought an expensive brand on wipes before because these are perfectly fine.

as a one income family I tried a lot of generic brands and found that as far as wipes go this brand worked well..my sister also used these on her daughter who got rashes a lot... they are thick and work well

Love these wipes,,, good price for the money and with a two year old and a set of 7 month old twins, I keep a pack in the diaper bag and use them for EVERYTHING! :) Very easy to use, thick and get most anything off upholstery, little faces, hands and hineys :))