Parents Choice Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Baby Wipes

Parents Choice Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Baby Wipes

4.3
              Rated #36 in Diapers & Diapering
60 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

I know this product is for babies but I use this on myself. It makes me feel pampered.

We love these wipes hands down. Great for cleaning up and great price. We have tried many brands but keep coming back to this one

No difference from higher end brands. No issues with this product

I actually really liked these wipes. Both of my kids are fairly sensitive and these wipes work great for us and they are much cheaper. The only thing I don't like is that that are thin like a regular Pampers wipe, so they are great for non-messy diapers but take a few extra for the messy ones vs. a thicker wipe like Huggies.

I use these for my son who is very very sensitive to most everything and they work great for us no breakout or irritation at all. I can use them on his face too they are soft and yet strong enough that i dont have to worry about an accidental mess while cleaning him up.

This is one of the few wipe that doesn't break my babies out from allergic reactions, the problem I have is they are not more cloth-like and it takes a few more to wipes of the yucky.

Best wipes These are the only wipes that dont irritate my son skin. They have started putting wipes in a sealed bag on the big boxes so they stay moist longer.

Love them I love PC wipes! They're soft and work great on my babies. Cheaper plus you get more In here than you do with name brands!

As a daycare provider and a foster parent. I use a lot of wipes. I also always need to be cautious about allergies and such and found these wipes work great. Although these may not be super soft, or come in a desiner package but they get the job done. And are very affordable.

Like as well. They are sturdy and save you money

Love this product! This is the only wipe I use for both of my children.They are cheap and last for awhile.They are also thick for being a cheaper brand.love them!

These wipes work great. Ive been using them since my first baby and have ever since. They work and their at a good price. Were young parents but this brand helps us save money!

Very thick and strong for a store brand. These are the only brand of wipes I buy. I think they are even better than some named brand wipes such as Pampers natural clean.

Parents choice wipes I received these as a baby shower gift and I honestly loved they feel exactly like the honest company wipes but at a cheaper price. I do like that they are thin and soft but durable. I do feel like they do the job. I will purchase these wipes again after I run out. I also like that the ones received weren't scented.

Best by far Having sensitive skin these wipes are the best! They are super moist and no smell which make them awesome! Highly recommend.