Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet

4.9
              Rated #4 in Kitchen & Cooking
79 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

love these skillets I recently got married and it was a life saver...

If you cook this is a must have. Versatile and easy to take care of. I use this all the time.

I am a fanatic when it comes to cooking with cast iron cookware. My Lodge skillet fries chicken wonderfully. Great product.

I bought 2 of these because they are so fantastic! If you have never cooked with cast iron, you are missing out. They make everything taste better! Food cooks evenly and makes meat brown perfectly and gravy taste like it was cooked by your grandma. Try frying fish in a cast iron, so crisp and perfect every time. There simply isn't anything you can't cook in a cast iron pan and it can go from stove top to oven to make a quick casserole.

Smart Kitchen Buy for every single cook Best cast iron skillet products for affordable cooking. I love the ability of what I can make and do that comes out great by using this skillet. I am 63 yrs old and I own two cast iron skillets my 10 in Lodge skillet that I bought three years ago and my inherited Mom's cast iron skillet that came from 1940. I am still using this 1940 skillet and it looks like new. This old one needs to be reseasoned about every five years to keep it going being perfect. My new Lodge 10 in skillet is preseasoned. I must say every single American cook needs Lodge Cast iron skillets. I bought my nephew and his wife a 15 in skillet from Lodge that they use to cook for their 5 children. Lodge is just perfect and they make so many pots and pans. Check them out I know you will find a product you need for your own type of cooking needs.

High-quality skillet! I love the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet! I use it to make corn bread, cinnamon rolls, frittatas, and eggplant parmesan. My favorite thing to use it for is making indoor s'mores (under the broiler).

Love it I love my Lodge cast iron skillet. I use it all the time. If it gets rust spots, it's easy to fix.

Lasts forever Love this skillet! Lasts a lifetime! Just make sure you take good care of it.

Awesome Product Every kitchen need this If you take care of it It will last forever A great investment piece

American made to last for generations Lodge has been making durable and affordable cast ironware for over 100 years in South Pittsburg, Tennessee. Properly seasoned and maintained cast iron will last for generations and will become better and better the more it is used. Don't be intimidated - Lodge posts care instructions on their website, as well as lots of great recipes.

Versatile My favorite thing to cook in. Everything tastes better. I feel like there is a better consistency across the pan. Easy to clean and great both in the home and outdoors. Also adds iron to your diet.

Great Product! Love cooking with the Lodge Logic Cast Iron Skillet! Always puts a nice crust on whatever I am cooking and makes it taste so good.

Perfect skillet Not recommended for any liquid dish but oh man, oh man!! I begged for the Lodge brand skillet and I got it!! Nothing like it ever, it's like the skillet is doing the job, cooking your dish perfectly for you!!

Love! This is my go to skillet. I love also that it will last for years and be passed on.

A weapon in your purse and for your kitchen I don't know how many people out there that live in Texas want to buy a lodge, but you need to go to Walmart or buc-ee's. Heck if you don't live here just go online and order one, not only can you knock someone out but it is the most amazing set that I have ever had. I will live and die by The Lodge don't let those other companies fool you, you don't need to spend a lot of money to have good quality cast iron and my grandfather cooked for the Chuck wagons only using cast iron. Marriage tip: get the tiny one to whack your husband with it when you come home and he's soaking it in soap water