Domino's Pizza Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• kplindn By  kplindn
    10.07.14

I love being able to place an order online and get free delivery (for ShopRunner members). They also have great prices and coupons all the time. The pizza is not the same as you'd get from the small pizza place but I like it. The crust is soft and you can build your own pizza the way you like it.

• SoCoWineGirl By  SoCoWineGirl
    10.06.14

Dominos is consistently good and is a great value. I usually place my order online for pickup and it is very easy and convenient. The thin crust is my favorite. I like they way they cut the pizza slices into squares rather than triangles. Overall, I would say for the price, Dominos is a great choice.

• msbttchin By  msbttchin
    08.27.14

Like the Pizza at Domino's and we often eat there when the kids want pizza There is always an issue with online ordering. There is a Domino's 6 miles from our house but online they say they dont deliver. when you call they say that they do and they will as long as I order over the phone so therefore I can never get the online deals that come with ordering them online and they wont honor them if you are FORCED to order over the phone.

• Beautiful56 By  Beautiful56
    08.20.14

I do not like Domino's pizza at all especially the thin crust! It tastes like a newspaper! Had delivery and it was ice cold. I will not get another pizza from them and do not recommend them to anybody!

• szabofamily5 By  szabofamily5
    08.08.14

I love their flat crust pizzas!! The best for down here in Fl

• montanagal78 By  montanagal78
    06.10.14

love their pizzas and wings

• bambiluv By  bambiluv
    04.11.14

Great pizza . great prices!! Fast service wether i pick up or get it delivered. I don't really care for the wings, sandwiches pastas or any desert they offer :( Stricktly PIZZA :)

• mandi_galae By  mandi_galae
    04.11.14

I love their pizza!

• lildebbie31 By  lildebbie31
    03.20.14

Where are the toppings? It's almost like one pepperoni or bell pepper per slice. That's where they need to improve the pizza. Papa Murphy's here I come.

• ishhappens By  ishhappens
    03.20.14

I dont well how known it is that dominos previously used to get not very good ratings for pizza but i hope everyone who thought this years back goves dominos another shot. They have so many new pizzas and even theyre basic has been revised. The deep dish is so amazing. They have some pretty good sandwiches for a pizza shop which is a nice change from typical pizza once in awhile. They also have these little chocolate lava cakes that are to die for! I now typically tend to order dominos more than any as to where before i probably might not even consider calling.

• Verudiaz By  Verudiaz
    03.19.14

We all love PIzza at home and Dominos is one our favorite place to order pizza, good prices and promotions and excellent test... I have a picking eater at home and she love it the pizza from here.

• Scalar22 By  Scalar22
    01.21.14

I have a Domino's just around the corner and order delivery when in a rush, but this is not my pizza place of choice. I believe their pizza recipe is fine except for too much marinara sauce and little amount of cheese, but I mostly have a problem with the pizza being delivered almost cold even though they are right there, or they take too long to arrive, or sometimes the crust feels like cardboard. Maybe they need new management.

• jhunbun21 By  jhunbun21
    01.21.14

When it comes to Domino's Pizza you a playing a simple game of Russian Roulette. If the games is in your favor the pizza looks awesome and everyone is happy. Otherwise the pizza could look old, burnt, and crazy looking, and of course you will be unhappy. Another issue I have with Domino's is the coupons. I recently ordered two medium 2- topping pizzas for 5.99 each. I choose two medium pizza will 2-toppings and was about to be charged 7.49 for both pizzas. Once I removed one of the toppings from pizzas everything was fine. Little misleading to me.

• quietwater By  quietwater
    12.19.13

Their pizza is not my favorite, I much prefer Pizza Hut but you can't beat their prices. Their lava cakes are amazing and their bread bowls are pretty good too. I was disappointed that they stopped serving regular breadsticks and now only serve stuffed breadsticks.

• KarenSol By  KarenSol
    12.12.13

We are not big fans of Dominos pizza, it's not as fresh as other pizzas and the crust is a bit heavy. The kids do like their cheesy breadsticks but that's about it.