Dr Brown's by Handicraft Natural Flow BPA free Baby Bottles Review Page 2 of 5 | SheSpeaks

• Bburch By  Bburch
    10.14.20

I used these with my youngest son because he would refuse other nipples. But they leak after some time so i always had to get different bottles and use the lids from these.

• Catstarbaby By  Catstarbaby
    10.14.20

Best baby bottles in the market

These have changed my life! I would never use another bottle brand again!!! It can be a pain to clean so make sure you have the right brushes. But worth the money!!!

• BigLipLouise By  BigLipLouise
    07.21.20

Highly recommended

My son would projectile vomit every feeding until I used these bottles, they were a life savor and they helped a lot with his gass!

• Strawberryblondebomb By  Strawberryblondebomb
    06.15.20

Amazing bottles

I love these bottles they are a miracle worker even slowed her drinking down

• J21adevans By  J21adevans
    03.15.20

Great for reflux

These bottles are great. After trying different ones for my son with reflux he reached great to these

• Pompbella By  Pompbella
    03.09.20

Too expensive

Too expensive and too many pieces. They also leak very easily. I won't buy then again.

• MelissaCortez129 By  MelissaCortez129
    08.20.19

Not so good

I can say from experience ( i literarlly bought my first son a new bottle every week until I found one that was easy to clean and good quality) I tried these at one point, I really liked them at first but after a couple days I grew so tired of them. They leaked like crazy and I didn?t want to worry about a bottle spilling all over my diaper bag. I ended up throwing them out and having to buy yet another bottle. I personally wouldn?t recommend.

• SamBam21 By  SamBam21
    06.30.17

Great bottles, many pieces though! However, I would rather wash a bunch of pieces than have a gassy baby!

• Itskristenmack By  Itskristenmack
    06.27.17

Best Bottle!

These are the best bottles on the market. It keeps the bubbles out so you don't have to worry about reflux. Also controls how fast the formula comes out so your child doesnt choke,

• Destiii17 By  Destiii17
    06.27.17

These bottles are great! My daughter is exclusively breast fed, so I was worried about finding a bottle that wouldn't cause nipple confusion. I tried these bottles and was very satisfied. The nipple on the bottle worked well for latching, the flow wasn't too fast and they inner straw made burping much easier. The price is a little high, but overall a fed baby is a happy baby

• sstory By  sstory
    04.08.17

We liked the Dr. Brown bottles a lot. Our only complaint is that there are so many pieces. It was such a process to clean these each and every day. However, that said, I know that the pieces are what keep babies from getting gassy and I can definitely say our baby was never gassy from her bottles.

• Carolbud85 By  Carolbud85
    01.12.16

This bottle was recommended to me by my pediatrician since my newborn had bad gas. She would turn extremely red and strain from the gas, she looked like she was in a lot of pain. Since I started to use these bottles I have a much happier baby and she doesn't look like she's in pain anymore.

• PaigePanacea By  PaigePanacea
    09.22.15

I like the bottles but I would prefer a wide neck bottle. Luckily they make those as well!

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    09.20.15

Dr.Browns bottles are really good. It helps babies that are colic babies. My son doesnt get gassy with these botles that what i like. These bottle dont spill and last a long time. Yes it is alittle hard to clean them and it takes time but overall it good bottles.

• JennMcK By  JennMcK
    07.13.15

These bottles were an absolute blessing for me. I have been a single mom since day 1 with my son and he had severe colic from birth to 4 months. I wasn't sure I would survive it but these bottles definitely helped. They truly, honestly male a difference. I was using different bottles at first and switched to these after research and it was a fantastic decision. I will say this, they are a pain to clean because there are multiple pieces with several crevices but it's worth it to help soothe your baby. Also, they leak if you lay it down. They leak through the nipple. So just be careful. I loved them and still use them for my son.