Phil and Teds Vibe Buggy Stroller | SheSpeaks

• nikkisg nikkisg
    07.21.12

this is expensive that is the first thing you will notice but well worth its my son is 6 and daughter three and we still use it to this very day, not a complaint. Highly recommend this product!

• ONEHEART58 ONEHEART58
    12.06.11

2 years ago my daughter had twins, Austin & Catherine, the absolute lights of my life. I thought I would buy this stroller to keep in my home since I would be watching the children when my daughter returned back to work after maternity leave. I've now had it for 2 years, and it's far from perfection, to say the least. The jump seat has short headroom - I pushed the inside so the headroom is on top of the bar so that it still fits my 2 year old grandson, even though that makes it recline less. I am not pleased with the balance on hills - I cannot push it down a moderately steep hill b/c in order to slow it I pull back on the handle and it tips backwards. I would not use it in a hilly city and I avoid hills in my city. I think a hand 'slowdown' mechanism would help here like a bike brake. A problem that many people have is the front wheel. I have had this stroller and my Maclaren repaired at the same shop, and they are very experienced in stroller repair. They have replaced the front wheel of my Vibe because it was badly bent at the attachment point. I have flown with it (the travel bag needs to be bigger too), but they say that has happened to other people just because they have had the wheel at a bad angle when they folded it. This is very easy to do - I cannot tell what a "good" angle is. I saw another mother pushing her Vibe the other day and I mentioned this to her b/c I could see hers had the same problem - if you look at it from the front, you can see when the front wheel is straight forward that it has a sideways angle. Mine just stuck and wouldn't push anymore when it got too bent. They need a stronger wheel attachment. It gets a big workout with 75 lbs of kid in it. It does the job but would do it better with these improvements. The kids love riding in it though.

• alejandrita17 By  alejandrita17
    04.14.15

I have used it for about a month and I love it! Both my children fit well and are very comfortable. It's not too bulky like the others.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.10.15

GREAT WHEN YOU HAVE AN INFANT AND TODDLER ITS NOT TOO BULKEY, IT WORKS GOOD

• Kapries By  Kapries
    01.09.15

Do not like at all. Poor child seating in the bace cant see anything

• noodlesoups By  noodlesoups
    06.18.14

I love Phil & Ted's I bought this when I was pregnant and throughout my pregnancy received two other strollers, an Eddie Bauer, and a Graco. The Graco has more features than the Vibe, like cup holders, but it just felt cheap and not solid at all. I cross a busy street in my neighborhood everyday when I go out walking, the speed limit is 35, but most people go 45 or 50. I feel a lot safer with my Vibe because the frame is thick and tough, if someone were to hit us while walking the roll bar in front alone would keep my daughter safe. The other two strollers I have seem like they would break apart instantly. Also the customer service is wonderful. I had a problem with a tire that was warped on arrival. All I was asked to do is provide my purchase info and a picture of the tire then I was sent a replacement. Love this company, can't wait until I get to use the doubles kit.

• ZackRider By  ZackRider
    01.15.14

Quality

• Alice111 By  Alice111
    10.31.13

Great as a single stroller, I love the style and the liner is really plush for my baby. I use this as a double when I have my niece, it's even better as a double! A little tricky to fold with the second seat on until you get used to it (I have my niece only once every two weeks), but apart from that I can't really fault the Vibe.

• HollyH By  HollyH
    10.08.13

Great buggy - really sexy and can go anywhere!

• scowell009 By  scowell009
    09.03.13

I love this stroller! My son is 19 months and my daughter is 7 months. This rides so smooth. The only complaint is that there is no cup holder!

• kellithrasher1 By  kellithrasher1
    07.27.13

Just a stroller....May need shock support

• nosey1 By  nosey1
    06.19.13

Once you use this stroller you will not be able to use another one.