Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • mkel23 mkel23
    09.07.13

I used Pampers diapers with my little one for awhile and they left a horrible rash on him and they leaked all the time! I will never buy Pampers diapers again that's for sure!

• Jamandak By  Jamandak
    06.24.19

Best diapers

Love love love pampers! Been using them with both my boys for years!

• azalee22703 By  azalee22703
    06.16.19

I have 4 children and absolutely love Pampers. They never leak. I've had problems with another brand where they would constantly leak the gel, I've never had this happen with Pampers. My children have sensitive skin and they haven't had a reaction once. They are a bit pricier then some other brands but they are worth it. You can almost always find a coupon to use.

• hetty1209 By  hetty1209
    06.10.19

I love Pampers diapers! I have 4 children and I have used most of the diapers out there and I have noticed Pampers too be the best! Also holds more urine! I highly recommend Pampers! You will NOT be dissatisfied!

• BellaMadison By  BellaMadison
    06.07.19

#1 Diapers

Pampers have always been my no.1 choice for diapers since my almost 2 year old daughter was born! We went from Baby Dry, to Swaddlers, and now Cruisers. Through my many tryings this is the only brand that has all the qualities i look for and that is best suited for my daughter. The absorbency is great. We have never had a problen with leakage or any accidents. And they have always been the perfect fit. The weight indicators are very accurate in my opinion. And yes, there loyalty program ( in which i was able to get my daughter an elmo potty book with) is always a huge plus!

• Kitty717 By  Kitty717
    06.02.19

I have used Pampers swaddlers for both of my girls. Absolutely love them. They are soft, absorbent, and dont leak when used properly.

• nponseti By  nponseti
    05.09.19

So Far So Good

My daughter is 4 months old now and is in a size 2. I have not had any issues with leakage or not fitting well. I feel that the weight/size guide has been very accurate. Will continue to purchase and will purchase for future children.

• Luvmytater By  Luvmytater
    04.14.19

Not great

Not a bad diaper, but the absorbent material gets everywhere. I also always had issues with leaks, because the leg bands stretch out quickly.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Great diapers!

The ONLY brand that fit my daughter. However, they did not fit my son well. I would definitely say it's worth trying; especially the newborn ones (they fit both my kids).

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Pampers are fantastic!!

Pampers are a good quality diaper from birth until potty training! My oldest daughter could not wear anything but Pampers! Their different variety of wipes and diapers are amazing when it comes to growth, sensitivity, and mobility in children. I?ve never had a leaking issue with Pampers, as I have with other brands. Very durable and soft on your babies bottoms so no discomfort! Also comes with adorable designs! Highly recommend Pampers diapers and products!

• sherryhouse By  sherryhouse
    02.28.19

Great diapers

I love these diapers! They fit very well, they are soft and do not leak. Recommend these diapers for sure!