Pampers Diapers | SheSpeaks

• Kathleens47 Kathleens47
    05.31.18

Happy baby! Happy mommmy!

My favorite diapers! They fit well, are super absorbent and always can get a coupon for them! Plus Pampers has a loyalty program where you can get items just for buying the diapers! I tried afew other brands of diapers but none compare to Pampers diapers on quality!
  • GirlyGirl1979 GirlyGirl1979
    05.18.14

I tried these diapers with my son and had to end up calling the company, to request a refund because I was not happy with the absorbency.

• Kitty717 By  Kitty717
    06.02.19

I have used Pampers swaddlers for both of my girls. Absolutely love them. They are soft, absorbent, and dont leak when used properly.

• nponseti By  nponseti
    05.09.19

So Far So Good

My daughter is 4 months old now and is in a size 2. I have not had any issues with leakage or not fitting well. I feel that the weight/size guide has been very accurate. Will continue to purchase and will purchase for future children.

• Luvmytater By  Luvmytater
    04.14.19

Not great

Not a bad diaper, but the absorbent material gets everywhere. I also always had issues with leaks, because the leg bands stretch out quickly.

• Jenopinion By  Jenopinion
    04.03.19

Great diapers!

The ONLY brand that fit my daughter. However, they did not fit my son well. I would definitely say it's worth trying; especially the newborn ones (they fit both my kids).

• shelby_neal8792 By  shelby_neal8792
    03.30.19

Pampers are fantastic!!

Pampers are a good quality diaper from birth until potty training! My oldest daughter could not wear anything but Pampers! Their different variety of wipes and diapers are amazing when it comes to growth, sensitivity, and mobility in children. I?ve never had a leaking issue with Pampers, as I have with other brands. Very durable and soft on your babies bottoms so no discomfort! Also comes with adorable designs! Highly recommend Pampers diapers and products!

• sherryhouse By  sherryhouse
    02.28.19

Great diapers

I love these diapers! They fit very well, they are soft and do not leak. Recommend these diapers for sure!

• Katyk47 By  Katyk47
    02.11.19

5/5!!!!

Only diapers I trust 100%! Love the fit of Cruisers!

• jamesanderson By  jamesanderson
    01.22.19

great... soft... gentle...

handles with care and gentle on skin... keeps my baby happy

• dragonfly10011 By  dragonfly10011
    12.27.18

Pampers is the way to go.

When my son was a baby, Pampers was the only diaper he could wear without getting a rash everywhere! Plus he never had a leak through problem. I always buy papers as gifts for new arrivals!

• blackcristina92 By  blackcristina92
    12.11.18

I absolutely love the baby powder smell of these diapers. I also love the wetness indicator. I did however have a major problem with leaking in the night. I would wake up with my son to find him soaking wet as well as his bed. I decided to switch to a different brand.