Swiffer SweeperVac Review Page 2 of 8 | SheSpeaks

• flurrymini By  flurrymini
    03.25.16

I have not tried Swiffer Vac yet, but I would love to try it out.

• Claudiree By  Claudiree
    02.11.16

I want to try this item. I used to have one but it got lost when we moved. II loved using it at that time.

• Margie807 By  Margie807
    01.29.16

I do use this product.. i have 3 dogs and wet, it picks up the dog hair.

• Janiceb By  Janiceb
    01.14.16

I like the Swiffer sweeper vacuum it damp mops and vacuums at the same time, the fact that it seems to get all the little stuff I miss when I sweep before mopping in the beginning I thought was wonderful then I tried it with out sweeping and discovered that the floor looked just as good with out sweeping so it became my favorite go to. I am all about something that saves time and energy.

• Pookey29 By  Pookey29
    01.14.16

Light weight. Wipes up little messes easy. Not good if you have to scrub.

• cmnix17 By  cmnix17
    12.14.15

Easy to use and lightweight. Works great for a quick clean-up but it loses it charge quickly and has to be kept plugged in all the time.

• JustGinaJoan By  JustGinaJoan
    12.10.15

I love all my Swiffer Products, including this one. I bought one for my mom because it is so easy to use and light weight. Works great!

• sandyhartman By  sandyhartman
    12.07.15

I love my swifter vac. With a cat and a yorkie I use this daily for my kitchen and hall. When my last one died( after 5years) I actually asked for one for my birthday

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Loved this on my floors but thought it was best in my tile flooring instead. Easy to use and re-place.

• geniusesareoverrated By  geniusesareoverrated
    11.12.15

I originally loved this, especially considering how lightweight it is but after using it for around 3 months the battery started spazzing out. I would use it for like 5 min. and it would run out of batteries.

• Ayyejax By  Ayyejax
    06.04.15

It's easy to use and very light weight , it's great for picking up the little messes. Especially with having kids .

• Melanieelise By  Melanieelise
    05.05.15

Not this best in my opinion I'd rather stick with my mop

• CreativeSpark By  CreativeSpark
    03.16.15

The Swiffer Sweeper Vac is good for a quick pick up, does not have strong suction power, and does not hold a charge very long.

• katitiak By  katitiak
    02.22.15

very easy to use and very lightweight. I am a love of Swiffer items. They don't take up a lot of space and they clean very well since my place is so small.

• kmorasse By  kmorasse
    01.16.15

Great for a quick clean-up, but not a finished sparkling clean look.