Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• Elleedr By  Elleedr
    10.28.17

Long Lasting Scent Fair Price

Love the scent and how long it last. Better than most detergents and price is alright too.

• Neen215 By  Neen215
    10.27.17

Heavenly

Absolutely love using this when I'm doing wash. The scent is so nice clean and refreshing. And it lasts such a long time on your clothes. Leaving them smelling newly washed for weeks. Fairly priced and widely available. One of my top 5 detergents!

• Allycat78 By  Allycat78
    09.18.17

Dirty Farmer comes clean

My Farming husband has very dirt clothes when he comes in. I will only use Tide on his clothes. His clothes come clean very time.

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    04.10.17

i have never tried this brand but I only use Tide for my laundry I feel its the best for dirty cloths would never switch to anything else!

• tabbilove2 By  tabbilove2
    03.29.17

Tide is our 1st choice!

I'm never disappointed in the quality, scent, or strength when I use Tide's products. I just told the hub's to pick up some more on his way in from work! My grandmother used this my whole life & before I grew up with it, left home & tried others, but ALWAYS CAME BACK TO TIDE!

• bwalyamusoma By  bwalyamusoma
    12.08.16

love it

Tides works amazing ,love it love it. Great performance and well concentrated

• nafeza2526 By  nafeza2526
    10.23.16

"Tide is a brand i can recommend to anyone. It is a detergent with a mixture of floral to fresh scent. It leaves clothes feeling soft and scented."

• darlaooley By  darlaooley
    10.15.16

Great Product

Until recently I always went for the cheaper off brands to save a bit of money, which know I know was a mistake. Tide gives your clothes a nice scent while washing them. You use less than you would for a cheap brand!! Combine this with your favorite softener, then you will have that winning team.

• TheCrazyLady By  TheCrazyLady
    08.27.16

Oily spots on clothes

I used to trust Tide so much that it was literally the only laundry soap I would purchase, then I began to notice what looked like grease spots on my clothes after washing. At first I believed it could have been my own personal error. I started to use less detergent, and still noticed the spots. I recently changed to another detergent and have sense stopped noticing these spots. I am not sure what has happened with Tide, but I am scared to use it again.

• CaityAlexa By  CaityAlexa
    08.25.16

Favorite Detergent

This is the only detergent I've been happy buying. My parents have stuck with this brand since I was just a little kid and I've always loved it! I've tried many other brands that are cheaper but this is well worth every penny! Love it!