Tide Liquid Detergent 2x Concentrated with Febreze Spring Renewal | SheSpeaks

• Tide is the best, no competition

• Eileenann1 By  Eileenann1
    04.10.17

i have never tried this brand but I only use Tide for my laundry I feel its the best for dirty cloths would never switch to anything else!

• tabbilove2 By  tabbilove2
    03.29.17

Tide is our 1st choice!

I'm never disappointed in the quality, scent, or strength when I use Tide's products. I just told the hub's to pick up some more on his way in from work! My grandmother used this my whole life & before I grew up with it, left home & tried others, but ALWAYS CAME BACK TO TIDE!

• bwalyamusoma By  bwalyamusoma
    12.08.16

love it

Tides works amazing ,love it love it. Great performance and well concentrated

• nafeza2526 By  nafeza2526
    10.23.16

"Tide is a brand i can recommend to anyone. It is a detergent with a mixture of floral to fresh scent. It leaves clothes feeling soft and scented."

• darlaooley By  darlaooley
    10.15.16

Great Product

Until recently I always went for the cheaper off brands to save a bit of money, which know I know was a mistake. Tide gives your clothes a nice scent while washing them. You use less than you would for a cheap brand!! Combine this with your favorite softener, then you will have that winning team.

• TheCrazyLady By  TheCrazyLady
    08.27.16

Oily spots on clothes

I used to trust Tide so much that it was literally the only laundry soap I would purchase, then I began to notice what looked like grease spots on my clothes after washing. At first I believed it could have been my own personal error. I started to use less detergent, and still noticed the spots. I recently changed to another detergent and have sense stopped noticing these spots. I am not sure what has happened with Tide, but I am scared to use it again.

• CaityAlexa By  CaityAlexa
    08.25.16

Favorite Detergent

This is the only detergent I've been happy buying. My parents have stuck with this brand since I was just a little kid and I've always loved it! I've tried many other brands that are cheaper but this is well worth every penny! Love it!

• dzuniga By  dzuniga
    08.02.16

Tide is the best

I love using Tide. I have tried other detergents but nothing works better than Tide.

• Nelsonj By  Nelsonj
    08.01.16

THE BEST OF THE BEST

ONLY BRAND MY FAMILY USES THE BEST #1 I HAVE 4 KIDS AND ONLYTHING THAT WILL GET THE DIRT STAINS AND ORDER OF THE CLOTHES I LOVE IT

• kjordan63 By  kjordan63
    07.30.16

Head Over Heels For Tide!

I am a Tide Liquid Gal through and though!! It is my go-to brand, and I actually feel like I'm Not getting my clothes clean if I'm not using it. Now that I am using an HE washing machine, it has actually helped me to realize additional cost savings, as I was one of those laundry detergent users that had a "brew".....as in, Must Have just a tad more Tide than called for (what a waste!), extra Oxyclean and Clorox2, and a pinch of Downy to soften all of the Non-Towel or Pet items......Now, with the Tide HE, I use about a 1/3 of the detergent, and only ONE of the extras at any given time. As you can probably imagine, I am a bit psycho when it comes to the laundry!