Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• chloenawn By  chloenawn
    03.17.14

I had heard so much about this product so that when I saw it in the drugstore, I just had to buy it (it is so cheap anyway!) This product does a good job of making your skin feel soft. For me, I did experience breakouts after using this product, which I assume were from the debris being brought to the surface, but it made me apprehensive to use this often.

• MsBianca76 By  MsBianca76
    12.26.13

I believe thisis thebest mask you will find available at drug stores and beauty supplies, its not itchyburny or anything it just clean your face and does the job quick andis greatfor sensitive skin

• DaringSpecimen7 By  DaringSpecimen7
    10.21.13

Drawed the impurities out of my pores.Tingled and is pleasantly priced and scented.Recommend :)

• Marciless By  Marciless
    07.28.13

i've read a lot of good reviews for this, it's the mask I first ever heard of that works. I will wear and always purchase this cream/mask, lifetime ^-^

• dclmtt By  dclmtt
    07.25.13

I love this mask. It's cheap and it works. It helps with blackheads and to calm down acne and is always a go to when I don't want to spend a lot of money on another mask but still get excellent results.

• Hendrika By  Hendrika
    07.03.13

I really love this mask. It doesn't take long to apply and afterwards my skin just feels so clean and soft. It really cleans your pores and afterwards my skin just glows.

• katiemwebb By  katiemwebb
    07.03.13

This is one of the only masques that I use. It cleans out my pores and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I know you can get this many places but I usually find it for the best price on vitacost.

• lizmat By  lizmat
    04.17.13

This is good for drying out pimples and for a deep cleanse. Its easy to use and leaves your face so smooth.

• nikkilee0625 By  nikkilee0625
    04.17.13

I remember when I was growing up and my mother would always have this in our bathroom, I used to love wearing it because it would relax me after a long day at school. The only reason its getting 4 stars instead of 5 is because I can not find it anywhere... I guess I might hae to go look for it online.

• MrsC649 By  MrsC649
    03.20.13

This is a product my mom used many years ago and I ran into it on the shelves last May. I bought it for the nostalgia and I been using about every 2 weeks since. As my skin is dryer now that I'm older, I have to follow up with a good moisturizer but I do love how clean my face feels and my pores do seem to be less noticable. And the smell is addicting to boot.

• sginsd87 By  sginsd87
    03.20.13

i love this product...its great to use especially before an event because it gives you a beautiful glow that no make up can do...only have to make sure you use a moisturizing face wash before applying it so your skin does not get too dry after the mask

• shalunya By  shalunya
    03.20.13

This product is a MUST for every woman's at home 'spa' night. This mask will leave your face feeling clean and refreshed. I thoroughly enjoy clay face masks and try out all different brands. But this is the one I consistently come back to time and time again. My skin care regime just wouldn't be complete without this on hand.

• staykratz By  staykratz
    02.07.13

I like this mask, especially for the minty smell. I'm not sure that it has a huge effect on my skin but I love using it when I'm taking a bath and just want to relax. It does somewhat get oil off my skin and I do feel like it helps shrink my pores a bit.

• Eheart3 By  Eheart3
    02.05.13

I just love it! I love the feel. I love the smell! I love the results! And probably best of all I LOVE the price!!!!

• kermette98 By  kermette98
    02.05.13

I try to use this mask at least once a week. It does a really great job of cleaning out my pores and leaves my skin feeling refreshed and super clean. It is a really great product for the price. I love it more than some other high end brands I have tried.