Huggies Diapers | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Huggies is my favorite brand of disposable, not just because of the fit, but also because of the quality of materials. When you take them out of the box, you can really feel that they are well-made from the thickness and the softness of the actual diaper. My kids rarely have leaks when they use these, and if they do, it's usually because I forgot to pull the legs out properly or left the back of the diaper curled down in my rush.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.16.13

Ok diapers, I had more leaks than with other brands. The price makes sure I will not go back to them. I tried store brands that could really hold there own against Huggies & at HALF the price. For those new moms, Try a few brands before you declare your loyalty to a brand with false promises and outrages prices.

• ashlynn2689 By  ashlynn2689
    02.26.16

These are nice diapers but I have a problem with leaking with these

• Brit79 By  Brit79
    11.12.15

I love Huggies! I use Huggies snug and dry for my daughter and won't use any other kind. They are the best value for the price.

• Alyanna17 By  Alyanna17
    10.03.15

I complitely love this pamper. They are just the best in the market.

• heatherak84 By  heatherak84
    10.02.15

Love Huggies. We have used Huggies with all 3 of our children. Always provided coverage and comfort.

• kayk25 By  kayk25
    09.30.15

My son would always be wet from the snugglers. I wouldnt recommend them to boy moms. Not sure how they are on girls.

• Jennalee401 By  Jennalee401
    08.28.15

Huggies are fine for short time periods with my son. If he Napa with this brand he wakes up wet. I think their sizes run a bit smaller than other brands as well.

• Xyoojulie By  Xyoojulie
    08.28.15

I love Huggies. My oldest daughter was allergic to cheaper brands and Huggies was all I use for her. When I feel the diaper, instead of some cheap stuff- it feels like actual cotton. It's snug and fit. It doesn't have the plastic ball-like things when drenched.

• Neida03 By  Neida03
    08.25.15

Huggies is the only brand I use on my daughter. The quality & material of the diapers are great. I've never had any issues with leaks or rashes. Plus you get points that you can use at huggies.com which makes me feel like an appreciated customer.

• amandaakaaj By  amandaakaaj
    08.17.15

The only diaper I buy for my daughter. Started with pampers and after one to many blow outs we decided to switch brands and oh how glad I am we did! No leaks no blowouts no problems at all! Not to mention the reward points you get back! Love this company and will use them if I have any more kids in the future.

• catpowell91 By  catpowell91
    08.07.15

I love pampers diapers. My daughter urinates extremely frequently and these are the only diapers that seem to keep up with her. Even if we take a long car ride to grandma's house I don't have to worry about any leaks because they always exceed my expectations.