Playtex VentAire Bottles Review Page 2 of 15 | SheSpeaks

• Caliloo123 By  Caliloo123
    10.12.17

Great for preventing colic/acid reflux

The air flow works perfect for preventing colic and/or acid reflux (GERD) in babies, especially newborns. The shape allows for a comfortable feeding and there are nipples you can get if you are worried about the baby developing nipple confusion.

• JHANNULA12 By  JHANNULA12
    08.01.17

1 KID LOVED THEM THE OTHER KID HATES THEM

I FIRST USED THESE BOTTLES 13 YEARS AGO WHEN MY SON WAS A BABY. THEY WERE WONDERFUL FOR HIM . HE WAS VERY PICKY WHEN IT CAME TO HIS BOTTLES AND NIPPLES AND THESE WERE BY FAR HIS FAVORITE AND THEY WERE GREAT AT REDUCING GAS. MY DAUGHTER ON THE OTHER HAND WHO IS ALMOST 5 MONTHS OLD DOES NOT CARE FOR THESE BOTTLES AND I THINK ITS BECAUSE THEY FLOW TO FAST FOR HER AND ITS ODD TO ME THAT SHE ISN'T VERY PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO HER BOTTLES AND NIPPLES BUT I CANNOT GET HER TO TAKE THESE ONES AT A LL.

• Photomama814 By  Photomama814
    07.07.17

Not worth it

They work alright but they leak a little when you shake them. I also hated having to completely disassemble the bottle for cleaning. It didn't reduce the acid reflux which was my main goal with the purchase. When he was able to hold the bottle it was a weird angle and he had issues.

• Boxergurl By  Boxergurl
    05.17.17

Love Ventaire!

These were the only bottles we could use with both of my daughters! Helped with gas and spit up. Lots of parts, but really not difficult to clean or put together.

• Des5484 By  Des5484
    05.06.17

Great choice

Started my son on a more expensive bottle but ended up with these. They are great they helped cut down on his gas and are easy to clean! This is the second child I used these with and will be using them again when we have another child!

• teannaxxjade By  teannaxxjade
    04.03.17

These are the only bottles I will use. It helps prevent gas in the stomach!

• Dat1Mom By  Dat1Mom
    03.26.17

We used these for both of our kids. #3 is on the way, we are definitely going to give these another go! Love them!

• Jflechs By  Jflechs
    01.02.17

Glad we switched

I love these bottles. We switched from the playtex drop ins and they are so much easier.

• Cindij0521 By  Cindij0521
    11.17.16

Baby Bottles

I used these for my kids. I like the shape of them. Other than that, they do tend to leak.

• evilynice By  evilynice
    08.17.16

I love these bottles and the technology behind them, perfect for anti colic. Also really easy to clean as they come apart completely, so no residue left behind. Good seal so no leaks.

• Kaitlinhynds By  Kaitlinhynds
    07.09.16

Great!

These bottles are the only ones my son would take. They may be a pain to wash by hand because of the different parts but definitely worth it. I've noticed that they leak from the bottom sometimes when the rubber part and bottom of the bottle are wet. But other than that they are very good bottles.

• Stephaniewells109 By  Stephaniewells109
    06.15.16

Love these

My baby had hiccups due to air being swallowed while feeding. These are a great way to reduce air intake and is much more comfortable to feed baby with

• monaespeaks16 By  monaespeaks16
    05.28.16

MY BABY PICK

My baby wouldn't use any other one except these i love playtex

• MMunoz9307 By  MMunoz9307
    04.30.16

Leakage

The design makes the bottle easy to hold but the bottle seemed to leak a lot .

• HippieMommy By  HippieMommy
    04.27.16

Leaky bottles

I loved that the bottles were angled and super easy to hold. But after a few uses they started leaking everywhere and the slowest flow nipple was so fast my son choked. The numbers started rubbing of the sides too.