MAC  All That Glitters Eyeshadow

Rated #6 in Makeup - Eyes
22 Reviews 5.0/5 stars

Love all Mac Shadows, deep pigment and longwearing

Love all Mac Shadows, deep pigment and longwearing

Great eyeshadow that is incredibly pigmented!

Great eyeshadow that is incredibly pigmented!

All That Glitters is a must have Mac eyeshadow. I am on my second pot of it. I will continue to repurchase this color and I hope they never discontinue it!!! Recommend, recommend, recommend!!!!!!

This highly pigmented eyeshadow truly is a must-have. The gorgeous tender tone of beige mized with a chocolate brown is over-powering, but still sweet. Golden pearl specks creep up a bit, but don't take over, making this a gorgeous product for a night out, or even a formal occasion!

Love this color! One of my favorites! Very pigmented and very blendable! Another great shadow by mac!

This was the first MAC eyeshadow I purchased and I love it! I just wish they weren't so expensive.

This eyeshadow is a gorgeous beige with golden pearl to it, it is so pretty and very versitile. I find myself wearing it more than an other eyeshadow I own. Its extremely pigmented, soft, and easy to blend. I cannot rave enough about this eyeshadow, its simply amazing. I recommend it to everyone!