Applebees Food Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• CSACHB By  CSACHB
    12.11.14

Haven't eaten here in almost 6 months because the last 4 times we went my order was either not brought out at all (thank God for appetizers), or the salmon I ordered smelled & tasted raw, and my salad always has to be sent back because they put meat on it. (I'm a vegetarian.) Each time, the manager was flippant and didn't even apologize I'm giving them 2 stars because my husband & son said the ribs were "good".

• Helenebarnett By  Helenebarnett
    10.17.14

I honestly have had a bad experience at Applebee's with the service and the quality of food a few times so I have never been there since. I told the manager the last time I was there and they didn't seem to care. So honestly I don't intend going back.

• Lindagarcia1207 By  Lindagarcia1207
    10.11.14

Great choice of appetizers, great service, delicious food. I love their artichoke dip.

• Breezyod By  Breezyod
    10.01.14

I love the two for $20 option for a cheap food night, but the food is just mediocre. It's not bad, by any means, but it's nothing to write home about. Drinks were a little pricy too.

• msbttchin By  msbttchin
    08.27.14

Applebee's is a good place to eat. I only gave 3 stars because they do not update the menu as much as I would like and is sometimes hard to read. They do have great kids options and if you are counting calories then it is cool cause they post points!!!

• someday By  someday
    08.27.14

Food was okay. I was expecting it to be better.

• Beautiful56 By  Beautiful56
    08.20.14

I do not like Applebee's. I was there with a friend so we ordered the $20 special for 2. The steak was so tough and too well done. My friend asked for French fries without salt. The fries came with salt. She told the waitress who said no problem. A big basked of fries came that were good. However when the bill came we were charged for the fries-another $5 added. I have been to this type of restaurant in the past like Chill's TGIF and they were much better. Would not go to an Applebee's again and don't recommend it to anyone!

• tarshajewels By  tarshajewels
    07.11.14

One of my favorite spots to eat. I absolutely love Happy Hour and 1/2 off Appetizers. My girlfriends and I spend lots of GNO in Applebee's.

• normajeanmonroe By  normajeanmonroe
    07.01.14

I like that Applebees has some Weight Watchers options on the menu which helps when I'm eating out.

• slicona By  slicona
    07.01.14

Somehow I always get stuck with really bad service. I've always loved the vibe the low lights the big booths at least at our restaurant and the food is pretty good. I always get mine togo now since I haven't had good servers.

• Ilovemjalize08 By  Ilovemjalize08
    06.24.14

My favorite place for wings and artichoke dip!!

• Jonij45 By  Jonij45
    06.03.14

I had one bad experience at Applebee's but for the most part they provide good service and decent food.

• seductioninkitchen By  seductioninkitchen
    05.22.14

They been changing up the menu and we love the specials they have like 1/2 off appetizers before 6pm. The drinks are so so. Over all a good family night out place

• Aunt-B By  Aunt-B
    05.14.14

Applebees is a great place to take the family on a weekend night out!! We love the atmophere, their menu can be difficult to read at times, and they need more variety, my children eat the same thing all the time, but for myself, I would appreciate things being changed up from time to time.

• conyeah02 By  conyeah02
    04.10.14

I love Applebee's and eat there often. I'm on WW and like knowing I can go there and not have to worry about figuring out the points on what I've eaten, b/c it's right there on the menu.