CBS Two and a Half Men

CBS Two and a Half Men

3.2
              Rated #87 in Television Shows
45 Reviews 3.2/5 stars

Not as good this past season without Charlie. I think the writers have run out of material

When Charlie Sheen was on it it was hilarious! But Ashton Kutcher has ruined it for me. Don't watch the new episodes at all.

This show was so much funnier with Charlie Sheen :(

Even though Charlie Sheen was a cad, the show just isn't the same without him. Ashton Kutcher is just too "goofy". The only character I really still like is Berta, the housekeeper!

I use to watch it when Charlie Sheen was on it. Haven't watched much since though. Nothing against Ashton, but I have a feeling the whole dynamic changed.

It is best with Charlie Sheen. I don't like it without him.

The show has not been the same since Charlie Sheen left but it seems to be getting better this season. I think the series will end with a bang this year.

scandolous

Awesome show that I watch regularly. I even like it now tat Ashton Kutcher is the star. I do wonder how it will be without charlie Sheen because he really carried the show.

This season is so much better than the past couple, especially with the new storyline of Alan and Walden being married now. It took a nosedive when C.Sheen left, but the show has finally picked up again!

I just like watching the show!

VERY FUNNY.........DEFINITELY NOT FOR CHILDREN.............AFTER A LONG DAT IT ALWAYS MAKES ME LAUGH

I never liked this show.

My husband absolutely loves this show and I think it is great too.

Love this show.