OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• myrickb By  myrickb
    05.08.17

Yes! LOVE OPI Nicole Nail Polish!!! The colors are amazing and the quality is top notch!

• wovenbirds By  wovenbirds
    04.27.17

This color is so pretty! And it doesn't chip easily.

• MimiC4 By  MimiC4
    03.04.17

By far the best nail polish!

OPi nail polish comes in so many colors! It stays on your nails longer than any other polish on the market. I get compliments almost daily on how pretty my nails are and also asked what brand.

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Love!

Love OPI nail polish! The colors are always amazing and it stays on longer than other nail polishes!

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve. Gives a great coverage and professional finish

• chouser By  chouser
    11.18.16

Love

I love OPI nail polish. I got a glitter color. Great product. Only downside is i feel the smell is extremely strong

• QueenOfHearts22 By  QueenOfHearts22
    09.20.16

Color & Shine

Love the OPI brand! Most colors I use are super pigmented, have great coverage, and shine.

• Mahlsa01 By  Mahlsa01
    08.02.16

OPI Nicole Nail Polish

I like this nail polish but when compared to at home gel nail manicure the polish seems a bit pricey as it needs to be done more often. Although maybe I am more rough on my nails than others. For me using the gel nail manicure system I am able to get 2 to 3 weeks before the polish starts to lift. With OPI polish or others I find that nail polish chips occur within the first week.

• raelynnjune By  raelynnjune
    07.18.16

One of my favorite nail polish!

OPI is one of the only polishes I use... It comes in just about every shade you can think of, always goes on smooth, plus it has a great wear time, obviously it will chip eventually but what polish doesn't right? It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, so in my opinion it's worth the few extra bucks to get the beautiful nails you wanted.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.15.16

Polish

Love this brand!! Has great coverage and I like the broad bristles that covers from one edge of the nail to the other. Has the staying power of other conventional nail polishes. Love the shades