OPI Nicole Nail Polish | SheSpeaks

• missmoniques81 missmoniques81
    07.09.14

Love OPI brand! their polish comes in a million colors and they go on smoothly and do not clump. My only gripe is that they can run on the pricy side so I usually stock up when the stores put them on clearance to make room for the new seasonal colors.

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.29.13

Not really sure how OPI and Nicole by OPI are different. This chips just like any other polish..

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Love!

Love OPI nail polish! The colors are always amazing and it stays on longer than other nail polishes!

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    02.02.17

This is a high end and quality product at a reasonable price. The packaging is cute too. I would recommend and I will continue to buy. You can't argue with the results you can achieve. Gives a great coverage and professional finish

• chouser By  chouser
    11.18.16

Love

I love OPI nail polish. I got a glitter color. Great product. Only downside is i feel the smell is extremely strong

• QueenOfHearts22 By  QueenOfHearts22
    09.20.16

Color & Shine

Love the OPI brand! Most colors I use are super pigmented, have great coverage, and shine.

• Mahlsa01 By  Mahlsa01
    08.02.16

OPI Nicole Nail Polish

I like this nail polish but when compared to at home gel nail manicure the polish seems a bit pricey as it needs to be done more often. Although maybe I am more rough on my nails than others. For me using the gel nail manicure system I am able to get 2 to 3 weeks before the polish starts to lift. With OPI polish or others I find that nail polish chips occur within the first week.

• raelynnjune By  raelynnjune
    07.18.16

One of my favorite nail polish!

OPI is one of the only polishes I use... It comes in just about every shade you can think of, always goes on smooth, plus it has a great wear time, obviously it will chip eventually but what polish doesn't right? It is a little pricey, but you get what you pay for, so in my opinion it's worth the few extra bucks to get the beautiful nails you wanted.

• AnonEmus By  AnonEmus
    07.15.16

Polish

Love this brand!! Has great coverage and I like the broad bristles that covers from one edge of the nail to the other. Has the staying power of other conventional nail polishes. Love the shades

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.15.16

Love it

I love opi nail polish it looks amazing and doesn't chip!

• jackiew0929 By  jackiew0929
    06.30.16

My favorite nail polish, it stays on longer than any other nail polish I've ever used

• Chy2340 By  Chy2340
    06.29.16

Absolutely stunning color. It matches my dress perfectly!! I couldn't be more satisfied.