HBO True Blood

4.6
              Rated #11 in Television Shows
169 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Never seen this show.

Who doesn't love a good show about blood sucking vampires! Excellent!

It's a really unique show based on popular books. What I really like about this show is how unpredictable it is. I would recommend everyone to give it a try!

Amazing! Love how unique it is. Love that it makes you feel every emotion.

It was very interesting t.v. Show right up until the end. Was very unhappy with the ending.

Devastated by this series ending. It was interesting up until the very last moment.

This show is a little bit odd. I think I just watched it because everyone else did. I could go without it.

Hottest show on TV!

Once you watch this show, you're hooked!

My guilty pleasure!

LOVE THIS SHOW! What will happen next idk its gonna be crazy!!

I was a long time fan of the Sookie Stackhouse books, so I was excited when they made them into a tv series. The show does not follow the books but the same characters blend together to make a similar environment. So if you enjoy the books you will most likely enjoy the show. The actors are wonderful and bring the show to life. Not to mention many are very nice to look at! I hate this is the last season. I will miss it so much. Action, romance, and the paranormal make this one if my favorite shows.

The newest and final season of True Blood, in my opinion, is actually pretty great. I was skeptical about it at first from seeing last season's finale but I think we're in for a wild ride for the rest of the season. I can't wait to see how the story ends.

This show used to be great but the last few seasons sucked. Hoping the finale makes up for the last few seasons.

I love this show. I like the characters and the storyline. I really hope they have a long series.