Schick Quattro for Women Razor Review Page 2 of 11 | SheSpeaks

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Love these!!

This is the only razor I've used since high school!!! Still haven't used any other razor!

• blw1102 By  blw1102
    09.16.16

Love these!!

• sadler2722 By  sadler2722
    09.14.16

Love Mine

I love this razor and it is the only one I use. Just a little too expensive, but it doesn't stop me from enjoying it

• ME1155 By  ME1155
    09.08.16

Smooth and not irriated.

I have been using this for at least 4 years and love it! Seriously before finding this razor I usually ended up with at least slight razor burn after every shave and would have to deal with irritated skin. I tried creams and had issues with those too. But then I found these and have never looked back. Shaving is no longer my worst enemy.

• tattedmom00 By  tattedmom00
    07.02.16

Love this razor I have psoriasis so it's very painful to use a razor on my legs and I can't use hair removal creme because my psoriasis will flare up even worse this razor is the only razor that I can use without tearing my legs up makes my skin feel smooth and so far I've had no knicks using this razor

• aduhhh By  aduhhh
    05.25.16

Honestly, I have been using this for about a month and a half now and the results are absolutely amazing. I won't have to go over the part where I shaved like 26 times just to get it smooth. I would definitely recommend this to my friends. But, the price of the cartridges on the razor are so expensive.

• Blondy4life2005 By  Blondy4life2005
    05.16.16

This is my favorite women's Razr by far. My only complaint is they are rather expensive.

• bbarbiegirl311978 By  bbarbiegirl311978
    03.17.16

I get a great shave! Keeps my legs smooth and looking great!

• candries By  candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• hahliadams By  hahliadams
    01.28.16

This is my favorite razor. It gives a close shave and doesn't have too much bulk around the blades that would make it difficult to shave your bikini area.

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

It was smooth finish but the blades rusted quickly. Not durable.

• spoiledrottenbrats By  spoiledrottenbrats
    10.11.15

I love the way my legs feel after I have shaved them with the Schick Quattro! I don't shave with any other kind

• dreapress By  dreapress
    10.11.15

Schick Quattro is a great product. It leaves my legs so soft and, 99% of the time, knick free! Great razors!

• JessicaG34 By  JessicaG34
    10.03.15

I absolutely love this razor. It makes my legs feel so much smoother longer.

• Beautifuldisaster30 By  Beautifuldisaster30
    08.19.15

I'm not a fan of these I always seem to cut myself or end up with razor bumps when o use these