Motrin Children's Motrin Review Page 2 of 7 | SheSpeaks

• Wildatheart By  Wildatheart
    04.05.18

Great

Works great for fevers! Also works very fast, could tell the difference in fever within a couple minutes.

• Dat1Mom By  Dat1Mom
    03.26.17

Motrin is hands down the best for fever and pain!! Great flavor and the kids don't fuss!

• Neyephe By  Neyephe
    11.21.16

I just bought some of this and my son was sick with a 103 fever. Tylenol did nothing for it and Motrin brought it right down!

• Nai1189 By  Nai1189
    08.01.16

Fever down, but hyper kids

Gets the job done. However we cannot use it around bed time unless absolutely necessary because it seems to make my kids hyper.

• cakess By  cakess
    07.21.16

vry good meds all kids shld try it will make you better in a day

• alou18 By  alou18
    06.11.16

Little Ones Friend

Motrin is the only one that my little one will take, and it works! And taste good too!

• Angiewhite8839 By  Angiewhite8839
    01.01.16

The only medicine that helps when my daughter has a fever. I've tried them all and will only use Motrin going forward.

• SarahChristine By  SarahChristine
    12.10.15

Works fast and great flavor. Takes fever down and teeth pain down quickly. We prefer motrin out of all the pain meds.

• Asweeney5683 By  Asweeney5683
    11.25.15

I prefer this product to others. This product seems to work quicker and lasts longer. When ever given the choice I chose this one over other brands.

• Brandy28 By  Brandy28
    10.24.15

If used correctly, Motrin is a safe, reliable and wonderful product. Refuces fever quickly and helps control pain in a very timely manner. The kids actually like the taste. In fact, when my youngest is sick, he asks for the "orange stuff". Motrin is always our first choice.

• Wendy924 By  Wendy924
    10.19.15

Motrin is our go to for pain and fever reliever. The children's Motrin has a pleasant grape flavor that the kids like, making medicine time easier.

• RFayette By  RFayette
    10.06.15

Great for reducing my son's fevers and relieving him of pain. Always helps my toddler's mood and sleep when sick.

• Speedyfroogie By  Speedyfroogie
    08.20.15

Motrin's Children's is the only thing my son with autism can take that makes him feel better fast. When he gets a fever or headache we make sure we have Motrin Childrens on hand and it always seems to work fast! Great product for helping kids with fever or pain.

• Newmommy6315 By  Newmommy6315
    08.12.15

Love motrin! it breaks the fever quickly which is always great for a worried mother

• MANDIJACQUIN By  MANDIJACQUIN
    07.06.15

I am a big fan of motrin, it is strong enough to bring down my boys' fevers when Tylenol doesn't and it works fast