Pilot G 2 Gel Pens | SheSpeaks

• amsweeney amsweeney
    07.27.19

Ehhh

Writes smooth however it smudges so easily. I only use G2s when someone gives them to me, I will not buy these myself.

• KandaceDeanne By  KandaceDeanne
    12.25.15

Gel pens that allow smooth, thick, bold writting. I purchase the 1.0 Bold versions in all colors. Only downside is they will smudge if you do not let them dry or if you are left handed like myself.

• Nrae28 By  Nrae28
    09.07.15

My boyfriend is currently obsessed with these G2 pens and it's all he'll use for work, so we're always buying them. (He tends to loose things fast) But overall, they're great pens, write perfect, and always make my handwriting so much nicer lol.

• Justmissash By  Justmissash
    02.24.15

Really like the brand and these pens. Easy to uee, smooth flowing ink. Writes well. No issues. They aren't too free flowing that they bleed out or through paper. Price could be a little less for my taste but still good overall

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    02.20.15

Love these pens, my husband will only use them for his lessons.

• Karencitas By  Karencitas
    02.20.15

I am a office product nerd...ended up as a teacher partly because I love pens, organizers, markers, etc. The Dr. Grip used to be my favorite pen... but the last few refills I bought had gel ink that skipped. I am not sure what the problem is...but the Pilot G-2 pens are great and don't skip. You can get these in a .7 or 1.0. I prefer the 1.0 because it creates a bolder line. I have long fingers and hate writing with skinny pens (my handwriting is actually different with skinny pens...not in a good way!) These pens have a comfortable grip (not as good as Dr. Grip)...and are very reasonably priced.

• Jean1214 By  Jean1214
    08.26.14

I write all day long, and these pens are my ultimate favorite.

• solisivette9 By  solisivette9
    07.21.14

The pens may be expensive compared to others but they are worth the price it gives. This product has a nice smooth hold and use of it. I almost ever have problems with smudges an breaks.

• kmlowrey By  kmlowrey
    07.17.14

These are great pens if you like the "wet" writing. It leaves that great dark black writing. It glides easily and seamlessly. A great pen for a lot writing.

• Cbruce By  Cbruce
    06.30.14

GREAT pens!! These are my husbands FAVORITES!

• MasterofMom By  MasterofMom
    03.06.14

Love these for the easy writing, but do not get them if you are a leftie! I write with both hands so when I see that I am getting ink smeared around while writing with my right hand, I KNOW I'm going to have trouble if I use my left. My biggest complaint with these is definitely that the ink is too 'wet' to be able to touch it to anything (clothes, another piece of paper, your hand, etc.) directly after writing. I do love how nicely they write though. I use these mostly for making lists for the day since by the time I've gotten to the bottom of my 'to-do' paper, the ink at the top is pretty much dry.