Pink Funhouse Review Page 2 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Martika By  Martika
    02.15.12

Pink really knows how to speak to women and especially this generation of girls. I love her positivity and amazing message of empowerment.

• KevinsLady By  KevinsLady
    02.15.12

This CD is so much fun to listen to. Pink puts alot of herself and feelings in her music. I love this CD!!

• xadasmom By  xadasmom
    02.15.12

Pink is one of my faves!! I love the raspiness of her voice and she seems so tough!! She is a very talented singer and I love how she puts her life and experiences into lyrics! LONG LIVE PINK!!!

• Liana244 By  Liana244

love it!

• itqtpie By  itqtpie
    02.15.12

My sister went to school with her, they ran in similar cirlcles. They weren't best buds but they did know each other and had a mutual respect. My mother-in-law worked in the attendance office at the time and had many run in's with the very brazen, outspoken Pink..my mother n law describes her as "mouthy and no good". I on the other hand dissagree with the people from our town who didn't think she'd amout to much, including my mother in law.....Boy did she show them! I love this album because it shows such a maturity and is one of my favs to listen to. Many of her songs have great messages too!

• kittybratt By  kittybratt
    02.15.12

I really don't care for Pink type music.

• littlemommashome By  littlemommashome
    02.15.12

I love pink, she speaks her mind through her music. She is one of the best songwriters of all time for me.

• jewls_her By  jewls_her
    02.15.12

I love Pink and her music.

• gibbsde By  gibbsde
    02.15.12

Awesome. I can't wait until she comes out with her next album. This one I like especially!!!! She's unique, her own person,

• mdunnings By  mdunnings
    02.15.12

Love her! This was her best album yet.

• mrssamgray By  mrssamgray
    02.15.12

I am a very opinionated person. I speak my mind no matter what I feel. I know sometimes it can hurt feelings but it also may help someone.. in which i hope for. I love Pink, she is the same way. Everything she writes you can feel it. You can live the experience through her! She's not scared of what she feels, and she helps show it to us by song. Funhouse house has to be one of her best albums. Great opinions and amazing songs with music to match. I truly listen to this no matter what mood I am in. This album is creative and innovative. She definitively deserves a lot of awards for this one! TWO thumbs up!

• bubblegumpop By  bubblegumpop
    09.03.11

Pink's song writing is so full of raw emotion and her high energy performance attitude as well as her beautiful voice always make for a great time , wether you're listening to her C.D. or watching her in a live concert setting . I Love Pink !!!!

• pure34 By  pure34
    12.13.10

i love pink! love her songs!

• lcollier33 By  lcollier33
    12.08.10

I love PINK! She is such an amazing artist!

• pammys By  pammys
    12.08.10

Pink is a very talented artist. Love the feeling she puts into her music.