AMC Mad Men | SheSpeaks

• trippingtiffies trippingtiffies
    10.08.13

I can't get enough of this show. It's pure torture to have to wait a year between seasons. It's bittersweet knowing that this upcoming season will be the last and honestly, I was hoping for Don to redeem himself (at least somewhat). With that said, the costumes are on point and the sets are incredible. This show is 100% authentic and I love it!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Loved the show..........but too much smoking, drinking and running around for us. We stopped watching it after a couple of seasons. The story line just got old.

• SophiaG By  SophiaG
    01.19.17

Good Show

Good show with great production and directing. Yes lots of smoking...it was in then and was actually "in style" to do. We didnt hear about how bad it was for you then but unfortunately that left alot of ys with cancer and or addicted!

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

Accurate and entertaining

Historically accurate clothes and gender roles. I like the story plot a lot. The main character is likable but viewers also can see his flaws. Production value is amazing. Highly recommend.

• natbag By  natbag
    04.16.16

Draper fan

This was an amazing series to watch on Netflix. I fell in love with Don Draper and all his affairs.

• krodriguez By  krodriguez
    03.18.16

I absolutely love this show! I own the entire series on DVD. I just love the period of time the show is set in even though it's before I was born. It just really intrigues me and I love discussing it with my mom.

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    03.04.16

I really like this show! If you are looking for something different this might fit the bill. I can't believe how much smoking there is in this show.. I like watching.its a lil racy and it gives a peek about how the times were.

• GypsyJohnson By  GypsyJohnson
    12.14.15

It was kind of slow to get into but once I did, I was hooked. I don't think I've ever hated and loved a character as much as I love and hate Donald Draper. Oh, that man made me so angry so many times but I can't help but love him. He's fantastic eye candy. The other characters are great and well developed. It's eye opening to see how far women have come.

• candries By  candries
    12.10.15

• Shellybean126 By  Shellybean126
    09.26.15

This is an Awesome show and an addicting one. The best part...it is on Netflix and I can watch more than one episode at a time!

• MissCastillo6 By  MissCastillo6
    09.07.15

Such an ADDICTING show!!! I absolutely got hooked on the first episode. I wondered what all the fuss was about... and now I understand. BEST SHOW

• belleofthenorth By  belleofthenorth
    09.04.15

I really got into this series, and was highly disappointed when it was killed. If you are looking for a show that is different than anything else on tv, then this is it. cast was well-chosen, kept your interest in it, and honestly, i dont know why they decided to end it, they could have went on and on with the storylines. i would recommend for sure.