Born Free Glass Baby Bottle Review Page 2 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• JessicaNclyde By  JessicaNclyde
    02.09.16

These are very great bottles. They work good and mt baby loves them.

• Heyjenny By  Heyjenny
    01.04.16

I love the idea of glass, but I've seen too many of these break, shatter, and crack.

• momma1315 By  momma1315
    07.27.15

these bottles are the best absolutely love born free bottles for my baby they are wonderfull and not too heavy and glass makes it healther bottle

• Rbovard By  Rbovard
    06.17.15

My baby loves these bottles! I'm glad I bought them!

• Connoranddarrylsmommy By  Connoranddarrylsmommy
    06.14.15

Great bottles but the glass is a set back you have to be very careful nt to drop it and I speak from experience that its impossible when you have other kids

• shannonmdavis72912 By  shannonmdavis72912
    03.21.15

No glass for my infant. I have four kids at home so I do not want glass around for them to accidentally break. The only thing about glass that's a positive is glass is easier to clean, and it gets truly disinfected versus plastic that stays greasy.

• jlt8484 By  jlt8484
    03.19.15

i have never really felt safe using glass for an indants bottle

• corinnab By  corinnab
    03.11.15

Loved the plastic , but haven't tried the glass version , the bottle style and design are great and I'd recommend this brand to others the cheapest I found Born Free bottles and cups was on amazon or a Walgreens.

• amera101 By  amera101
    02.12.15

Easy to clean

• Lovemyboys2 By  Lovemyboys2
    12.17.14

These were the perfect fit for my son easy to clean,and they help my son with his acid reflex as well.

• rookiemom By  rookiemom
    12.09.14

This is a product I wouldn't buy for my daughter to expensive and the glass has a chance of breaking if dropped and thats a risk I'm not willing to take

• mirnavega08 By  mirnavega08
    10.20.14

Really wanted to try these bottles on my next child after reading the reviews I deffinitely will. I'm super excited January 2015 please hurry!

• mommybre By  mommybre
    10.03.14

I will not use a glass bottle with my daughter, she is too rough. Would never risk it.

• lianettjimenez By  lianettjimenez
    10.01.14

I have these bottles and they are pretty good. We haven't had any colic issues which is great. My only concern is that so far we have broken two glass bottles.

• lickysplitnik By  lickysplitnik
    08.19.14

I don't feel safe using glass bottles with children even if it's shatterproof