Naked Juice Drinks Review Page 2 of 65 | SheSpeaks

• rkosully By  rkosully
    06.18.20

I will admit that I'm a not a juice fan in general, because they're so high in sugar. I would always prefer to eat real fruit, instead of drinking it. That being said, these are definitely tasty juices. One bottle of Tropical Guava flavor has 260 calories and 50 grams of sugar, so it's an _occasional_ treat.

• GoShiro By  GoShiro
    06.05.20

I really like the mango and also the green machine flavors. I am not sure if they are as healthy as they claim but they taste great and they are good for regularity.

• Easy2SaveBlog By  Easy2SaveBlog
    05.30.20

I like the Orange Carrot and sometimes drink the Kale Blazer. Fresh veggies are best I think but when I feel I've not eaten enough I will have a Naked Juice or two. I would read the label on these for sugars etc..

• cookieface By  cookieface
    05.22.20

love it

I love the taste of the Naked products and especially happy with all the vitamins from nature in one bottle. There is a flavor for everyone and almost all thr grocery stores carry the product.

• Queeniefreebie By  Queeniefreebie
    04.04.20

OK?

I personally cannot stand Naked Juice but I know a lot of people who do. You would think I tried a green juice, right? No, I grabbed a strawberry one and it was too much like water to me. I was a juicer for 3 years and I have never tasted juice like that.

• Noonesmom1989 By  Noonesmom1989
    03.21.20

Naked Juices

These taste great, and seem like good nutrition in a pinch, especially green machine, but they have too much sugar. I'm diabetic and the carb count on these make them less of an option for me.

• Bsaenz1014 By  Bsaenz1014
    01.21.20

We love to grab these on the go and they are always my son's favorite! So happy to have an option to give him other than a soda!

• Jasminelas2019 By  Jasminelas2019
    01.20.20

Daily drink!

I love these! My favorite is the strawberry banana. I normally pick one up every morning to jump start my day. Its also pretty filling. The price is decent always between $2.50 and $3.00 varying by store.

• Celestesuddler By  Celestesuddler
    12.18.19

Getting the Nutrients

These are very tasty and a good meal replacement. I?m not keen on vegetables so I drink the green one for a daily dose of nutrients.

• AshleyGhigs By  AshleyGhigs
    10.20.19

Ok juice

Although it is not as healthy as advertised And some of the juices seem to be very chalky I find that the green machine is actually pretty good but it has tons of sugar.

• KeishaGalmm By  KeishaGalmm
    10.14.19

These are really good but I would not recommend to anyone that is trying to lose weight.

• Dripqueen By  Dripqueen
    10.13.19

I love these naked drinks! Use use them in the morning when im on the go.. Just in case i dont eat breakfast!

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.19.19

I love these things, I use them for breakfast, they help fill me up so I don't really need to eat for breakfast, and they give me the things I need!!

• Roomert By  Roomert
    09.11.19

I agree that the label is misleading. But they are delicious and do taste like the flavors on the label.

• PrettyInPink25 By  PrettyInPink25
    09.07.19

Best

Being a heart transplant have me trying new things. When I first got it, I fell in love. I love the flavors and it gives me the energy I need.