Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

4.3
              Rated #227 in Hair Care
SHAREE
502 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Good shampoo It is a good quality shampoo. It's result is good. I enjoy it so much.

soft and smooth i so love this product, it leaves my skin so soft and smooth after showering. It doesnt have any harsh chemicals that leave my skin dry. its so gentle and cleans my skin perfectly.

Smells awesome. Love to use DOVE shampoo and conditioner. Leaves my hair soft and clean with a good scent.

Best Hair Products! I love Dove products and this is no exception. It has a great scent and leaves my hair soft and healthy.

Would recommend to anyone! This product is great for my hair. Leaves it feeling so smooth. Two products in one makes life so much easier and it works great!

Leaves my hair soft This leaves my hair so soft and my hair seems less damaged. One of my favorite shampoo and conditioner combos. I recommend trying it.

AMAZING I LOVEEE THIS PRODUCT. its been my favorite shampoo ever since I bought it for the first time. and it doesnt strip out your natural hair oils.

Almost perfect This shampoo and conditioner is seriously almost perfect. It leaves your hair completely silky, soft, and not frizzy, in the least bit, which is a major problem for me. The only issue I have with this particular Dove Product (s) is that it will strip your hair of its color. I have naturally dark brown hair and for most of my life now, I have been getting blonde highlights in probably 80 percent of my hair and after using it for a few weeks it stripped those highlights and made them very dull and lifeless. So it is great other than that aspect.

Just OK! I have used this product on various occasions and find that it is not all that moisturizing. I am African American and perhaps my skin is drier due to age. I find that the Olay Age Defying body wash is so much better!

Super moisturizing Hands down most moisturizing wash around! Love the feeling of baby soft skin ! So nourishing.

Love this. Love love love this product, it always leave my hair feeling so smooth and less damaged. The smell is fantastic as well. I would definitely recommend this for all hair types also.

Not for me It made my hair so greasy and oil, within hour's of washing my hair with it. It did have a nice texture and scent buy would never buy it again. it is a product that is not designed for people who have oily hair. Not good for me

i love it is makes my hair and my sisters hair soft and we love it walmart has itt

I?m sorry but Dove is the absolute best body wash around I only use dove!! The smell is great and leaves your skin feeling great not Dryed out!

Sent From Heaven. Firstly when you have thick, long, curly hair you need a great product to assist you with the maintenance of your hair. Dove came along and just made my job easy it's really amazing and made me love my hair more and I dont stress about it anymore.