Swiffer Duster Review Page 19 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• johnandstaci By  johnandstaci     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

Another one of Swiffer's remarkable products.

• Maleah786 By  Maleah786     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

Works so good to remove dust. I like using these alot

• flacuchiz By  flacuchiz     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

Love how it picks up the dirt instead of spreading it around in the air like most dusters. I also like that they are disposable so you don't need to have a dusty thing laying around

• danielledee By  danielledee     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

I like that they're disposable!

• spacepigeon By  spacepigeon     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I use the Swiffer Duster all the time. It's so much easier than a cloth! It's easier to get the dust around the TV and components and you don't need to add any damaging wax or spray to pick up the dust. It also get the dust off the top and edges of the ceiling fan blades without knocking it off onto the floor - the dust sticks to the swiffer!

• Jareksmom By  Jareksmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I love the Swiffer Duster! I was kind of doubtful at first, but once I tried the Duster, I'm a believer! Works great and is so very easy to use! Goodbye dustcloths!!

• SchmidtMommy By  SchmidtMommy     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

These little guys sure can cling to dirt! They are amazing. And since they look "fun", my four year old loves to help dust around the house. Win-win!!

• kramertomkat By  kramertomkat     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.26.13

I have now convinced my mother she HAS to buy these! They are especially handy reaching the hard to get to spots in my car!!!!

• nshea710 By  nshea710     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

I love these - I use them every time I dust. They do so good!

• antonia37355 By  antonia37355     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.25.13

I use swiffer dusters everytime I dust! They are so handy to manuever between all my little do-dads.

• krystlbear By  krystlbear     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.23.13

I use this everyday. Even my 6 year old loves to dust because he gets to use the duster. It works great.

• MakeUpArtist2013 By  MakeUpArtist2013
    04.17.13

Definitely a keeper around my house! It works well to get dust off my tv, entertainment system, ceiling fan, and it gets into such small places its great for everyday house work!

• jkelly821 By  jkelly821     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.09.13

This is one of my favorite products for cleaning around the house. It really is innovative in the face of dusting. I feel like the "old-school" dusters literally take dust and push it off of the surface and onto the ground. What I love about these dusters is that they collect the dust within them, so you aren't just relocating the dust, you are actually getting rid of it. I also love the scented ones, as they give you a little pick-me-up as you clean. They work flawlessly, get into all kinds of cracks and crevices and when they are filled with dust, you throw it away and get a new one. No worrying about where all the nastiness goes.

• sukivee1 By  sukivee1     SheSpeaks Tester
    03.28.13

this swifter works really good at removing dust use it all around my house!!

• erie3746 By  erie3746
    03.27.13

I have allergies and I won't dust any other way. They really get the dust so it doesn't settle back down. I know I'm actually getting the dust out of my house instead of just spreading it around.