Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• jmc0776 By  jmc0776     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

I do not recommend this product if you have small kids in the home. My kids were so curious about it they sprayed it all day! They also sprayed it with the toilet seat up and some of the product sprays out. It also is a weird contraption to have sitting outside your bowl. I guess you could hide it behind the bowl, but then you'd have to take it out to step on it and then where's the convenience in that? As far as the cleaning, I didn't see much of a difference and it didnt clean everythign that was left behind on the side of the bowl. However, the smell was nice and made the entire bathroom smell clean. I wouldn't recommend this as anything other than a glorified air freshener.

• winnie11 By  winnie11     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

I received my scrubbung bubbkes unit last week and I am thrilled with it!!! It was so simple to set up and it works great! The smell is so fresh and clean not overpowering or smell like chemicals. It is a great product and I will definetley be buying refills!!! Thank you for such an awesome product!!!!

• jasomers By  jasomers     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

Seriously? Am I the only person who doesn't like this product? I don't know gals, but this thing is an EYESORE! Just like their other contraption that sprays your shower! But that's another review! Anyway, while it is super easy to set up, do I really want to look at this ugly pump in my cute bathroom? Are we all just too lazy of a society to lift the seat and spray twice a day? I'm really amazed how everyone fell in love with this gimmick. To each his own I suppose!

• equesnel By  equesnel     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.25.11

It was super easy to install and easy to use. I noticed that a bit of the spray came out when the lid is open. I trie with the lid closed and that seemed to fix the problem. Time will tell how clean it keeps the toilet, but I'm very hopeful! Thanks for a chance to try it out!

• eagles1 By  eagles1     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.24.11

I am going to purchase one of these for every bathroom in my home. It was super easy to install (took maybe 20 seconds) and I just love this idea of no scrubbing. The scent is fresh and not overpowering, which is one my pet peaves regarding cleaning products. I give this a definite thumbs up.

• evva99 By  evva99     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.24.11

So far I really like my Scrubbing Bubbles One Step. Its really fast and easy to set up. I notice my toilet stays cleaner longer. No toilet ring or deposits. I press the button once in the morning then once at night. Be careful and only press for a second because if you leave your foot down on the button, it will keep spraying! Then the can will not last the 30 days that it should. I then close the lid for a while and dont flush so the liquid has time to clean really well. I also have a cat who loves to play in and drink toilet water! So, I keep the lid down! I like the scent also, fresh and citrus. The refills look a bit expensive but I plan to wait for coupons or good store deals to stock up on them. This is great because now my kids and husband can help out cleaning the toilets. I will still deeply clean the toilet at least once a month or so. But, this keeps it cleaner for longer between heavy cleanings. I think its a keeper!!

• tracie By  tracie     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.23.11

This product is amazing. Easy to install and really cleans toliet bowl and keeps a fresh smell. I plan to get one for other toilets in my home.

• gonzalezjenny By  gonzalezjenny     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.23.11

I had received the Scrubbin Bubble Toilet cleaner but had not had time to install it when a fellow teacher was discussing it in the teacher's lounge. I mentioned to her that I had just received one in the mail from Shespeaks to try it out but had not had time to install it. She said "Oh, my gosh I have been wanting to try it out!" Go home and try it! So I did! i installed it and when I woke up in the morning I saw how GREAT my toilet look and it smell clean. Well needless to say that morning the teacher came looking for me in my room and asked if I had installed it. I told her yes and that I had some coupons to share. She was so excited that pretty soon I had several emails asking if I had extra coupons and teachers visiting my classroom asking if I had coupons to share with them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ymoore16 By  ymoore16     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.23.11

I found the product was not very easy to adjust and it sprayed the wall beside my toilet twice before getting it to spray only in the toilet bowl. It has a great scent and cleaned ok, I was a little disappointed with the "spray and walk away" slogan. When I came back from my walk I still had to break out the toilet brush a little, was hoping to get rid of one of the things sitting beside/behind my toilet. Once I get the hang of this I think I will like it more and will probably get more for the other bathrooms in the house. Thank you ShesSpeaks and Scrubbing Bubbles for letting me try this out before I buy it.

• cheekann By  cheekann     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.22.11

this product is awesome!!! its really nice to not have tohet my hands near the toilet as often!!! now only if they can figure out a one step that includes the seat too!! LOL