CoverGirl Outlast Double Lip Shine Review Page 18 of 20 | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

Video Reviews

• lidabureau By  lidabureau     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love this lip shine and the best part is I didn't have to keep adding more and more. Thank You Cover Girl

• starmac33 By  starmac33     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Love this gloss. The color and shine were great and it lasted so long!

• nlederman By  nlederman     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Nice tint but truthfully a bit too sticky for me, and chapped my lips after a bit of wear. Also wore on a windy day and my hair got all stuck in it - not amazing. Not bad, but there are other CG lip products I'd sooner buy.

• kerrylee777 By  kerrylee777     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I loved the color, but I am not a fan of these double sided long last lipsticks. I never know if I should be letting the first one dry and then putting the gloss on. And I hate that the color gets the gloss applicator all yucky. And it didn't last very long at all. But like I said, the color was pretty!

• AnIslandGirl By  AnIslandGirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Aside from the horrible color, this lip shine is far from ideal. The color goes on thick, but dries out almost imediately, and thre "shine" gloss is way too thick and sticky to be anything I'd use on a daily basis.

• rge-rge By  rge-rge     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

didnt like the color :( its ok for me...

• trigg93 By  trigg93     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Horrible! It made my lips very dry. The color did last a long time, but not worth it.

• moonlightkissed By  moonlightkissed     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I tried this in nude. It gives a hint of color and it lasts throughout the day without having to reapply. Very happy with this lip gloss. Very natural looking.

• Gggls613 By  Gggls613     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

LAsted very long, not sticky. Would definitely buy

• maneka By  maneka     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

The color of this lip gloss was really pretty and I love the shine. But I didnt like the fact that it made my lips sticky, I will probably give to my daughter because she doesnt care if its sticky or not as long as its lip gloss. LOL

• SuePenksa By  SuePenksa     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I am a lip product addict. I was not blown away with this one. The color was too light for me and it was very drying on my lips. Maybe I will try another color and see how it looks.

• toyya28 By  toyya28     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love the double action from the outlast double lip shine. It did not leave a greasy feel. My lips were sparkling and looked great!

• towlemelissa By  towlemelissa
    04.28.13

It's okay but kind of sticky and doesnt stay on if you are a smoker

• Knutsen By  Knutsen     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

I like this product. I don't think it lasts as long as they say, but it does get through my work day. Hot liquids destroy it easily as wearing goes on. It can withstand coffee when the gloss is fresh. This is a product I have bought in the past, but no longer buy due to the sticky feel of the gloss.

• Amyjo81 By  Amyjo81     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.27.13

I am a lipgloss addict. I love lipgloss of every shade, brand, and price range, but I hate this stuff. It felt sticky and dried out my lips. The clear gloss does little to fix how weird the first coat felt. As for the shade, it was very neutral and hardly even showed on my lips. For the lack of color I would not tolerate the uncomfortable feeling of this product for very long.