Swiffer Duster Review Page 18 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• xandie By  xandie     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I have been using this duster for my bedroom where I have a lot of knick knacks around my dresser. I love how it picks up all the dust particles and I don't have to worry about the dirt falling off on the floor. Clean-up is a breeze with this little duster. I will look out for bigger versions of these on my next visit to the supermarket.

• MandaPeel By  MandaPeel     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love to clean with the Swiffer duster. The fact that it holds onto the dust instead of pushing it around to settle later makes cleaning much easier. I like to buy the refills with Febreeze, they smell amazing.

• kpm1414 By  kpm1414     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Very excited to use the Swiffer Duster Kit. I immediately popped a duster on the plastic handle and off I went. It happened to be my cleaning day. I liked the way the dust was held in place and did not fly around as it does when I use a feather duster. One duster handled most of my home. I am impressed and planned to toss my old feather duster and keep these Swiffer Dusters around!

• starmac33 By  starmac33     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This duster is so easy to use. It does a great job!

• laguera903 By  laguera903     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I absolutely love this prodcut. I have this product at home and use it all the time. It is nasty to see all the dust that accumulates in your house but it is left clean after using this product.

• logansmommy0611 By  logansmommy0611     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I really loved this product. Our house is so messy and dusty and gross right now. We have two huge (super huge!) dogs and two babies under two years old.. so our house is in constant chaos and often looks like a hurricane came through it. I was pleased at the ease of use and how effective the products were and the plus was the babies wanted to help and it was easy enough for them to!

• lifeisbeautiful By  lifeisbeautiful     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I really liked this product. I thought I had tried it in the past and had not liked it as much, but maybe I am mistaken. I have tried several "dusting" products before, and they all seem to just push dust around and I end up breathing it instead of just cleaning the item. This product arrived just in time for me to use it to clean my house for a party that was coming up. One refill went a long ways and it cleaned well without really having all the dust blow all over in the air around me. I was pretty impressed, and I am usually not impressed by these products. Thanks for the opportunity to try it out! I don't think I would have tried it out again had you not sent it to me, and I am very glad I tried it out!

• susansmoaks By  susansmoaks     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Great duster. I used this to clean the ceiling fan and the tops of the electronics and book cases too. I like how easy it is to use and that it doesn't just move the dust it attracts the dust so you can get things really clean and truly dust free!

• Gggls613 By  Gggls613     SheSpeaks Tester

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

• fdigsby By  fdigsby     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love these. So easy to use and works great!

• jami78 By  jami78     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I have actually bought one of these in the past, and I did not like it. It does dusting ok, but not well enough for the price you pay for these in the store. The one big draw back is having to buy new pads for it, and they aren't cheap.

• chaniab By  chaniab     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

Pros: 1. I have been using Swiffer for years, so it was like seeing an old friend. 2. They do an awesome job of picking up dust & not flinging it every where. 3. The handle is small, so it does not take up a lot of space in the cabinet. 4. The refills are affordable, especially if you get coupons from the brandSAVER coupon booklet. 5. The handle is useful in getting lost items out from behind/under things, especially in tight spaces. Cons: 1. You have to be cautious when using, because the plastic can scratch tables/glass. Verdict: I have been a loyal Swiffer customer for years & will continue to be one. http://sassysweetstyle.com/2013/04/28/the-best-of-pg-product-review/

• Lksparker By  Lksparker     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

Great product! Makes dusting FUN! LOL I hired a neighbor girl to help me today (she needed to earn money for a field trip). She dusted my ENTIRE house and was disappointed that there was noting left to dust. I give this product 5 Stars!

• duskndawn By  duskndawn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.28.13

I am an allergy sufferer, so I dust often. I find that these little dusters actually work, and perform especially well on our electronic devices.

• lizbethrodelo By  lizbethrodelo
    04.27.13

i think this product is awsome!