Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• nbl156 By  nbl156     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

Okay, I REALLY wanted to like this product, for all of the claims it made about how clean my toilet would be. First off, the thing sprays everywhere, even though I have pushed down the little plastic thing as far as it can go. If the toilet lid is up, it sprays all over the floor, and if it's closed, it sprays all over the inside of the lid, which then goes all over the actual toilet seat (not pleasant when you go to sit down!). Plus, the smell is really powerful, and I can't imagine very healthy for any of us, as it smells of chemicals. And, I really don't think it cleans very much; you still totally have to clean the rim of the toilet, which makes this messy and bulky contraption really not that useful. I figure I'll have to go back to my old ways of scrubbing toilets myself. Too bad, as I really would have liked for this to work. There is definitely much room for improvement with this product!

• pjgriff By  pjgriff     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

I must admit I had doubts about this product. I didn't think I wanted something sitting on the floor next to my toilet, but it really doesn't show as it's sorta behind it. I love the scent, thank goodness, it doesn't have the same scent as the Scrubbing Bubbles bathroom spray cleaner, which I hate. I am surprised how well it sprays the 360 degrees and covers the bowl. I will be buying another one for my other bathroom.

• ldjane By  ldjane     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

Just started using this product today. It was easy to install and use.I need to use some more before I give my final opinion. It does clean the center of the bowl but I am still concerned with the area under the rim and the outside of the bowl. More later.......

• ksdmom By  ksdmom     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

Where has this product been? How come no one thought of this before? I love this. No mess, no unpleasant smells. My kids even enjoy cleaning the toliet now. This is the best product!!!

• amazinglady By  amazinglady     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

My Husband and I really enjoyed the Scrubbing Bubbles one step. It was very easy to set up. My Husband commented on how the fragrance smelled so good. I hate cleaning the toilet bowl. It is so nasty, and I hate when the water accidentally splashes on me! This new Scrubbing Bubbles one step prevents this from happening and it also keeps the toilet clean more often. Thanks scrubbing bubbles and She Speaks! I need to go out and buy three more for my other bathrooms!

• nateandkelley By  nateandkelley     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

I installed my Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Cleaner, and was impressed with how discreet it is. It comes with a white cover for the product canister, and sits at the back if my toilet. It may be out of sight, but it is also very convenient to use. I don't need to get my hands dirty cleaning now. Even my kids wanted to try cleaning the bathroom, and that is not a job I usually get volunteers for!

• rambleon By  rambleon     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

Scrubbing bubbles is in my house. In the shower and now the toilets. Fresh, fresh, fresh, clean, clean, clean, and easy to use. This is the best bathroom cleaning product on the planet. It made my toilet smell clean, very white and fresh looking toilet bowl. I loved the fresh mountain morning scent that made me appreciate that I had a clean and refreshing toilet bowl that I and my guests would be proud to use over and over again. That fresh and clean feeling after each use and ready for the next person. Happy days are here again!! What I liked about it was effortless cleaning on my part, no serious scrubbing of the toilet bowl, just step and spray 2 times a day or more (I prefer the more spray part since I have stinkers in the house), it has the 360 degrees sprayer the cleans even under the rim of toilet bowl, has a powerful cleaner that tackles those nasty toilet rings and limescale leftovers from water in the toilet bowl, and the refill lasts at least up to 30 days if used as directed in the directions. I went out and bought 2 more for the other bathrooms in my house. This is how much I believe in this product to a job well done and make my toilet cleaning days much easier and less time working hard at it.

• Henks72 By  Henks72     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

I have only been using this for 2 days. Installation was super quick & easy & I like the clean smell. I do not really like looking at it though. It is bulkier than I thought it would be & definitely stands out in the bathroom. It would be great is there was a way to make it fit in with the colors of the bathroom so it blends in more.

• Mighytwin By  Mighytwin     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

Pros -- I love how the product keeps the toilet clean without heavy scrubbing, and it was easy to set up. Cons -- Heavy chemical smell, not the fresh, clean scent others have written about. Plus, it is kind of clunky and ugly looking, so it's hidden behind my toilet. I probably will not buy replacements when the product runs out, but I appreciate the opportunity to try before I buy.

• mbecklund55 By  mbecklund55     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.26.11

I love this product...just a quick spray and the toilet stays clean all week. No more heavy scrubbing. Brought my son 2 for his bathrooms.