Red Box DVD Rentals | SheSpeaks

07.08.14

convenient and affordable

• MommyJoi MommyJoi
    12.29.13

Redbox has always been hit or miss for me. There is usually only one or two movies out of the selection that I would like to watch! I'm not crazy about the price increase, but its still cheaper than renting from iTunes or your cable ondemand. Lets just say I'm on the fence with it.

• lobosweetheart By  lobosweetheart
    05.31.09

Red box is really convenient and inexpensive usually i see one in the entrances of wal-mart. I think if they had a bit more of a selection they would probably give blockbuster and things like netflix a run for theyre money.

• Tauntl By  Tauntl
    05.30.09

I have used Red Box a few times and think that is a great deal. You can reserve online which I think is pretty nice and it is soooo cheap! Not a huge selection but they always have new releases.

• kstitt23 By  kstitt23
    05.27.09

Cheap and easy, but needs a better selection in my area! They don't have many of the advertised titles

• picturemommy By  picturemommy
    05.19.09

Ok I love the selection and the convience...but...I wish they offered more "freebie codes" and this business that they will TEXT a person a code every monday am is balllloney....what about us frugal mommies with OUT a celly??? We should get the EXACT SAME offer on our email...shouldn't we????

• gotwakes By  gotwakes
    05.12.09

Great price, and easy to use.

• CarolinaWren By  CarolinaWren
    05.10.09

Used Red Box for the first time this weekend & really enjoyed how easy it was. Choose a movie, swipe debit card, receive disc - watch movie at home - return disc to machine. Done! Kiosk machines are in most Walmarts & some grocery stores in our area. You can go online to reserve DVDs, they email receipts & return confirmations.