Red Box DVD Rentals | SheSpeaks

07.08.14

convenient and affordable

• MommyJoi MommyJoi
    12.29.13

Redbox has always been hit or miss for me. There is usually only one or two movies out of the selection that I would like to watch! I'm not crazy about the price increase, but its still cheaper than renting from iTunes or your cable ondemand. Lets just say I'm on the fence with it.

• Amanzie By  Amanzie
    06.12.09

I use Red Box any time I rent a movie. There so conveniently place. It so nice to be at Cub Foos, McDonalds or Walgreens and pick up a good cheep movie. Something ells that is nice about the redbox, is if your rented movie dsent work for one reason or another, you can call the number on the DVD case, and they give you a promo code for a free rental to make up for the one that didn't work! If you have not used it yet, DO IT! I recomend it highly!!

• ladybugtx18 By  ladybugtx18
    06.02.09

Used Red Box a couple of times now. Like the convenience and the price can't be beat. Would like to see more variety in our area.

• banpoprock By  banpoprock
    06.02.09

GREAT

• lobosweetheart By  lobosweetheart
    05.31.09

Red box is really convenient and inexpensive usually i see one in the entrances of wal-mart. I think if they had a bit more of a selection they would probably give blockbuster and things like netflix a run for theyre money.

• gogrl71 By  gogrl71
    05.31.09

I personally use Red Box myself, its great! I love it! It's quick and easy to use and it's not expensive. I RECOMMEND IT.

• Tauntl By  Tauntl
    05.30.09

I have used Red Box a few times and think that is a great deal. You can reserve online which I think is pretty nice and it is soooo cheap! Not a huge selection but they always have new releases.

• browneyedgirl953 By  browneyedgirl953
    05.30.09

I love the price. The kiosks are also very accessible, there are tones close to my house. I like that you can look up your movie before you leave the house to see which box has it, you can even reserve it online. Again you can't beat the price!

• ldyrhonda By  ldyrhonda
    05.29.09

Absolutely the hottest thing offered for people seeking entertainment. Block Buster just might have met their match. $1.07 vs. $3. something. Theirs no catch!! Completely legit. All you need is a debit card w/ at least $1.07 & a email address. Note: your account will be charged if DVD is not returned by 9 p.m. It's all in the terms and conditions. It's great!

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    05.29.09

RedBox is one of the greatest inventions . . .next to the library . . . for cheap movie entertainment. We really enjoy scouting out online what new movies are out and then picking them up with RedBox's easy online hold system. However, the only drawback is when you have to return a video. My husband has issues with impatience and we've often talked about how convenient it would be to have a little slot on the side for returns so you didn't have to wait in line behind a slow picker.

• BlondieKAA By  BlondieKAA
    05.28.09

I've used google before to find the code for a free movie, instead of having them text the code. We love using Redbox for a cheap way to rent a movie!