Crayola Crayons | SheSpeaks

• apctoolshed apctoolshed
    09.27.17

A majestic crayola crayon kit

These awesome crayons come in a pack of 64 marvelous colors, with a built in the box sharpener. Every color of the rainbow and more majestic colors. A must have for a back to school school starter kit swell. I recommend this Crayola 64 piece kit from ages 3 and up

• koopatroopa By  koopatroopa
    03.22.12

Crayons always win in my book! They write nicely, and there is such a wide varity of colors.

• valv22 By  valv22
    03.21.12

Could not ask for better crayons ! Love that they wash off quick and my children have a blast wotking with them.

• Jewelry4Change By  Jewelry4Change
    03.21.12

Crayola is the only way to go! I teach elementary school. At the beginning of each year, students used to bring pencils, erasers, crayons, etc. The problem was that the students who brought store-brand crayons always had problems. Some are waxy and don't provide good coverage, others break easily. The teachers have now put out a request for only Crayola crayons. They may be a few cents more than the generic brands, but they're well worth the price.

• emailjayne By  emailjayne
    03.21.12

The best crayons made - hands down! I only buy crayola for my home and for my classroom!

• nathekr By  nathekr
    03.21.12

I work with autistic middle school students. I have bought many many packs of crayola crayons. A+++ in my book.

• itshotinjt By  itshotinjt
    03.21.12

I can only afford Crayola crayons when they are on sale at the beginning of the school year. Having used many different brands, Crayola is definately the BEST. Some of the cheap, off brands are streaky or the color just isn't the way it looks. Crayola is bright and never streaky. I finally threw away the cheap brands we had because I hated the way they colored. Now my son has moved on to colored pencils...

• brandisweet03 By  brandisweet03
    03.21.12

This is a product that has lasted generations and will last! It encourages children to use imagination

• happymommy28 By  happymommy28
    03.21.12

We love all things Crayola. They have fantastic products and are always coming out with new fun stuff for my little one. I only buy Crayola crayons, so when we go out to eat at restaurants and my son gets coloring pages and crayons he gets upset when they don't work very well like his Crayola crayons at home. It great that Crayola has been around forever and has such amazing products that we can trust!