Swiffer Duster Review Page 17 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• icecreammama23 By  icecreammama23     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

great dusting cleaning tool it gets in all the hard to reach spots

• bigdog2 By  bigdog2     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

My GS love use this item ,that one way of getting help around house . It get in and of places my hand can not reach.

• windiemama1 By  windiemama1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

one of my favorite cleaning tool it really does work great

• HeatherSeasr83 By  HeatherSeasr83     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Words can't do the swiffer duster justice! I LOVE my duster, so easy to clean lampshade, ceiling fans, and under the tv without knocking a bunch of stuff over. Highly recommended in my book! A+

• deb1999 By  deb1999     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

likmed very much, you can get in tight spots and just get rid of when dirty

• LMC502 By  LMC502     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

These are by far one of my favorite cleaning products. We've used them for years and will continue to do so. They do a good job of picking up dust and dirt without just pushing it around. And they're so easy to use that my 2-year-old loves to "help Mama" by using one to dust all the things at her level.

• jeubanksrn By  jeubanksrn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love the Swiffer duster. I have many,many collectible knick-knacks and this is so easy to use and effective. I was able to lightly go over all of my treasures and from the looks of the duster pad they were very much in need of a good dusting. My dust bunnies have met their match.

• hollyn By  hollyn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

this is an easy and handy product. it picks up all the dust and makes it look so clean when you are done

• zoestone By  zoestone     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

At first, I thought the handle came with a little spray bottle attachment, but it was just an extra plastic chunk. After I did a quick fix to the handle, I tried it. I have a lot of wood in my house. It did pick up the dust rather than wipe it. Yet, I wouldn't buy it. The mal-formed handle was a deterrent.

• brookelovelynn By  brookelovelynn     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

This is a convienient product. I like that it can get into small spaces. It picks up pretty well. I think that they are a little too expensive, I will keep using them. I will only buy them on sale with a coupon.

• rilypeachey By  rilypeachey     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Great product.Worked really well and even the kids enjoyed helping with dusting!

• mguerrero By  mguerrero     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I absolutely love these! Use it all the time!

• krisi479 By  krisi479     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love my swiffer duster. It is easy to use and traps all the dust in its microfibers. It does not leave behind any 'cloth' on your surface like some dusters do. When you are done cleaning you can see the dirt trapped. It is easy to replace the dusting head as well. I would highly recommend for your next cleaning job

• hyzcreation By  hyzcreation     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I've always wanted to try this but didn't want to spend the money. I like the product it's not all I though it would be. It picks up the good but it the little dust pickers bend easily. I like that I can get it into small spaces.

• benbri1 By  benbri1     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

My husband picked one of these up, and I thought it would be completely useless but I am pleased to say that it really works to pick up dust without flinging it into the air. I love that you can reuse it, and I feel good about not having to spray cleaners onto it to get the job done.