Scrubbing Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• fresa1990 fresa1990
    11.07.13

i give this an ok! its not bad but could do a lil better!

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    03.05.14

I really didn't care for this at all. I had to take it off to clean the toilet (ew) and if the toilet overflows, or someone has a gross 'explosion' there is a chance you are going to have to take this thing out and clean it or there is going to be a lingering poo smell. Eewwww. Okay that's enough of that. I didn't like it nearly as much as I thought it would.

Video Reviews

• teamvan1 By  teamvan1     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.29.11

This product was easy to install and smells great once you get it all assembled. Love the smell and have been guilty of pushing it more than twice a day. Makes my bathroom smell wonderful. I think once this Scrubbing Bubbles is done I will be buying more. Depends on how pricey it is. I really like this product.

• inthelou By  inthelou     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.28.11

I have been using this product twice a day as instructed. I do like that it leaves a fresh scent in the bathroom and it keeps the inside of the bowl clean. However, I don't think the designers really thought this product through. The spray goes all over the floor if the lid is open and all over the seat if it is closed; it really isn't very pretty sitting there next to your toilet; it may be a hazard in households with small children; and the biggest reason I don't think this is the product for me is because the part of the toilet that needs cleaning the most in a house with two college age boys is the top of the rim where they drip. This product does nothing to help with that, I still have to wipe down my toilet every day. In my opinion this product makes the bathroom smell great, but it doesn't take the place of cleaning your toilet.

• Heather4India By  Heather4India
    09.28.11

Got this product over a week ago, and although it makes the bathroom smell clean, it doesn't seem to keep my toilet bowl any cleaner than before use (especially under the rim). Still keeping it installed, in hopes of a miracle. Also, watch out, it does seem to get a little on my feet while standing near and spraying.

• Fabulousfabi By  Fabulousfabi     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.28.11

I thought this product was easy to install and set up ! It also had a pleasant scent afterward its usage. I love this concept since scrubbing the inside of the toilet isn't a pleasant job. But, I didn't like the design of the device very much nor did I like the fact that every time it sprayed it the product hit my walls as well as the toilet. The fact that it does not use batteries is a plus. I am just not sure about the cleanliness of the toilet after its usage. I still like to scrub the toilet with the brush to know that it is really clean. It does not take the place of manual labor.

• hyrkas By  hyrkas     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

I have been using the toilet cleaner for a few days now and I like it enough. I don't know about how well it actually cleans the whole bowl, but it smells clean and fresh. I think my boyfriend uses it more often than I do. He said that once he got over the fact that it looked like R2D2, he liked it. We may or may not buy it in the future.... probably if it was not too expensive.

• Courtmcl By  Courtmcl
    09.27.11

LOVE all Scrubbing Bubbles!!!

• joy9281 By  joy9281     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

I love the new scrubbing bubbles one step toilet bowl cleaner! It is so quick and easy to use and really does a great job of keeping my toilet clean.I will deffinately be recommending this to my friends and family!

• leaman By  leaman     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

My husband and I both thought this product was easy to install and set up ! It was quick when you stepped on the pedal to use it to spray the inside of the bowl. It also had a pleasant scent afterwards. I noticed a difference in a cleaner inside bowl after two days of use. I love this concept since scrubbing the inside of the toilet isn't a pleasant job ! I also like that the scrubbing bubbles didn't need any batteries and it lasts for thirty days. Although, I didn't like the design of the device. I think it could be redone and possibly mounted on the side of the bowl with a button to press to release the spray. I am going to get another one for my other bathroom this week.

• Beaverhausen By  Beaverhausen     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

I was anxious to try Scrubbing Bubbles One-Step Toilet Bowl Cleaner. It was easy to install in under 5 minutes. The scent is AMAZING! I love it! I must confess I have been stepping on the foot pedal more than twice a day because I love the smell :) It has been working out well for us. The one thing I am not too crazy about is the cumbersome attachment which holds the can. It is an eyesore. I would definitely use the product in my upstairs bathrooms, however I would not use it in my downstairs bathroom. Thank you for the opportunity to try it out before I purchased it!

• gnackpotter By  gnackpotter     SheSpeaks Tester
    09.27.11

This product is a great addition for daily maintenance but does not take the place of a thorough scrub down, especially under the rim. The can standing next to the toilet isn't super aesthetic either and I now have to wipe the hose when my son "sprays". It also is too easily accessible to small children - dangerous for tots and my middle agers can't resist the pedal and end up wasting it. However it does keep the toilet ring at bay and keeps the bathroom smelling fresh and it couldn't be easier to use. We will be keeping this in our bathroom, just not the kids'. Thanks shespeak and scrubbing bubbles for letting me try this out.