Huggies Diapers | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Huggies is my favorite brand of disposable, not just because of the fit, but also because of the quality of materials. When you take them out of the box, you can really feel that they are well-made from the thickness and the softness of the actual diaper. My kids rarely have leaks when they use these, and if they do, it's usually because I forgot to pull the legs out properly or left the back of the diaper curled down in my rush.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.16.13

Ok diapers, I had more leaks than with other brands. The price makes sure I will not go back to them. I tried store brands that could really hold there own against Huggies & at HALF the price. For those new moms, Try a few brands before you declare your loyalty to a brand with false promises and outrages prices.

• Jessica2418 By  Jessica2418
    12.03.09

I used Huggies for my daughter until she was around 8 months old then switched to Target brand. We never had issues with blowouts or leaks with Huggies. My friends with little boys all use Pampers and I received quite a few boxes of them at my shower. When we tried the Pampers they leaked everywhere and we experienced lots of blowouts. I always recommend Target Brand or Huggies.

• nmiles By  nmiles
    12.01.09

I love them! They are the only ones that don't leak for my son.

• fje1987 By  fje1987
    11.05.09

I LOVE Huggies. Work great for both my babies. Pampers leaves that residue on them overnight.

• teddybear153012000 By  teddybear153012000
    10.10.09

only kund i use these are name brand here

• ldyans17 By  ldyans17
    10.05.09

I am not a fan of huggies at all. They don't hold much and always leak with my son. They are also not as soft and comfy feeling as other diapers.

• ivey22 By  ivey22
    09.18.09

i would have to also disagree i prefer huggies to any brand my daughters diapers never leak.

• mwittendorf By  mwittendorf
    08.29.09

my daughter would wake up soaking wet every morning through her diaper with huggies. switched to pampers and would never use huggies again. plus pampers has the pampers points as a perk.

• katanaavion By  katanaavion
    08.24.09

I used Huggies with my now 21 month old son when he was first born. They seemed to leak more often than other brands (overnight), and my son was allergic to the fragrance they add to them (all have a scent added unless marked "unscented" or "hypoallergenic"). However, my son seemed comfortable in them, the designs were super cute, and I loved the stretchy tabs. I give it 4 stars, even though I could not use them for my son. My preference is Pampers or Luvs.

• hudsonanne By  hudsonanne
    08.21.09

I love Huggies. I have two children and have used them for both with no problems at all. I buy the Supreme (red box) though. Perhaps that is the difference? I have tried Pampers (was given a box at my first baby shower) but was really turned off by the mesh like cover on the inside and the overpoweriing baby-powder smell they spray them down with. The scent alone is enough to make me dislike them, plus when the babies have a BM the mesh lining sticks to their skin, unlike Huggies which I've always found do a better job at containing messes and keeping little bottoms dry. Since both diapers are shaped differently, perhaps some babies 'fit' Pampers better than Huggies and vice versa? The new organic Huggies are amazing too . . . very, very soft and comfy!

• DaMintLady By  DaMintLady
    08.16.09

These diapers are horrible. They fit awkwardly and thru normal playing they almost always come undone. Ive tried all the different brands and Ive tried Huggies several times and Huggies has always disappointed me. I would choose any brand over Huggies if I could. Most of the store brands are better than Huggies and they're cheaper.