Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters are truly awesome - the lids stay on and your food stays fresh. These come in many sizes and I also like that they tend to keep food odors INSIDE the container.

• nwmothr By  nwmothr
    07.28.09

saw a commercial want them so bad! never can find any lids so i go thru foil n saran wrap like crazy!

• lawnanoe By  lawnanoe
    06.21.09

i send leftovers to work with my husband and they work wonders.

• pigsrme By  pigsrme
    06.01.09

Love them too! I got them to use for every day lunches for my son. They are awesome and they wash wonderfully. Toss out all those old bowls that you can't find the lids for.

• harsdavsmom By  harsdavsmom
    05.09.09

Love them!! My husband & I use them every day for work. No more zip lock bags in the trash after we eat our lunch/dinner. I am actually getting a set to a friend for Mother's day

• MeoMeo By  MeoMeo
    05.03.09

what is bpa? These are the ones I was referring to thanks holly669 for the clear up on the name. I bought mine from walmart and I don't remember how many came with the set.

• holly669 By  holly669
    04.06.09

I'm thinking your talking about the Premier ones with the black & clear lids. I recently purchased individual ones with coupons & grocery store clearance prices so great deal. They are hard plastic (don't know about BPA-free) but I love they don't stain and seal tight. I only saw them in 3 smaller sizes there but would love to find more.

• lavagirl05 By  lavagirl05