Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    12.07.15

Rubbermaid Stackable Food Canisters are truly awesome - the lids stay on and your food stays fresh. These come in many sizes and I also like that they tend to keep food odors INSIDE the container.

• jagartist By  jagartist
    10.28.10

Love the stackables. It saves me a lot of space.

• laceyhodge By  laceyhodge
    10.05.10

I like these canisters. I've had them for years.

• fas5904 By  fas5904
    05.25.10

Great product and they really do save room and money! They are inexpensive but really outlasts most storage bowls and they are very durable.

• orchid7951 By  orchid7951
    05.19.10

You can't go wrong with Rubbermaid, they last for years.

• bdesarro By  bdesarro
    09.17.09

We got the whole box of the Premier ones. they are so sharp looking. Usually items such as these look cheap but these look so nice and they work very good! love them!

• pigsrme By  pigsrme
    06.01.09

Love them too! I got them to use for every day lunches for my son. They are awesome and they wash wonderfully. Toss out all those old bowls that you can't find the lids for.

• harsdavsmom By  harsdavsmom
    05.09.09

Love them!! My husband & I use them every day for work. No more zip lock bags in the trash after we eat our lunch/dinner. I am actually getting a set to a friend for Mother's day

• MeoMeo By  MeoMeo
    05.03.09

what is bpa? These are the ones I was referring to thanks holly669 for the clear up on the name. I bought mine from walmart and I don't remember how many came with the set.