Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation | SheSpeaks

• c_mazahir c_mazahir
    02.11.15

I have been wanting to use Mineral foundations and just opted to try this one out. Have been using this foundation since several weeks and have noticed the slight shimmer but that is what makeup does, the "shimmer" reflects the light to minimize any imperfections of your skin. I have found that you cannot use a different type of concealer or pressed powder with it. I apply my concealer after my foundation and I found that it turned the color of the mineral makeup and got cakey where I had applied the concealer. It does have good effective coverage, but be sure not to use too much as the more you apply the darker your tone will become. I think it's quicker too than applying a liquid foundation, then concealer, then pressed powder. It doesn't have impressive staying power, however I've heard of a trick of misting hairspray in the air and then putting your face through the mist that seems to help your makeup last longer, but this doesn't work for everyone. Hope this helps you!

• shylittleghostie shylittleghostie
    06.24.16

It's okay...

I tried this product a while ago and I did't really like it. The shimmer up in it is so distracting when I put it on my face because I'm super scared that I'll put to much and become a greaseball.... But overall its blendable!

• lovepink12972 By  lovepink12972
    07.12.11

I used this product 3 times, then I gave it to a friend...I found that it didn't really cover as well as my other mineral foundations plus I typically use a bigger brush than the one that was included so I won't be buying this product again.

• aem0508 By  aem0508
    01.15.11

This was a bad choice. The brush is worthless and the powder is horrible.

• pixiechick181 By  pixiechick181