Swiffer Duster Review Page 16 of 20 | SheSpeaks

• angeldotcom By  angeldotcom     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

It picks up dust very good gets places you can not usually reach . I do have just a small problem that I don't like it is little hard to get the duster on stick . I may just need more practice .

• belle2425 By  belle2425     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

Great product! Very easy to use! Picks up a lot of dust. I used it on my blinds and it did a good job picking it up.

• Pradagirl By  Pradagirl     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.30.13

I did not get this sent to me but have purchased it regularly,Cleans my floors very well

• ldoreking By  ldoreking     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Love the Swifer Dusters!!! I like that the dusters are replaceable and easy to remove, they are also easy to use in various places as well as are very effective on cleaning. The Swifer Duster will become a cleaning staple in my cleaning product cabinet.

• larazalady By  larazalady     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I had high expectations for this product as it is from a great brand that I already use the products from. It did not work as well as I expected, but was suffiecent enough. It left behind some dust and spread some, too. Overall I would use it again, as it worked somewhat and is better thana dust rag.

• Lynn1030 By  Lynn1030     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I LOVE Swiffer Dusters! They make it easy to quickly clean up, which I NEED since having a son! I also like using them at work to keep my desk clean.

• pjprobbins By  pjprobbins     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Love the Swiffer Dusters!! I couldn't clean house without them. Since I am short, it is easy for me to reach higher shelves without having to climb on a stool. They trap the dust really well and I don't feel like the dust goes flying around the room when I am dusting. A great product from Swiffer!

• capula By  capula
    04.29.13

Great dusting tool I used it to clean my fans

• sparklemepink88 By  sparklemepink88     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

So much easier and more effective than just a plain old wash cloth. The kids think these are neat too which means less hassle when trying to rile them up for spring cleaning ! Deff an essential in our home !!

• lorilangin By  lorilangin     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Love these! I usually use the 360 cloths because I find them easier to use, but my son has taken these to clean his room. He said it was the best way to dust. Anything to get him to clean his room is a BONANZA to me!

• cagbchee By  cagbchee     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

this duster is very convenient and works really well

• maddygirl By  maddygirl     SheSpeaks Tester

Works great!

• morenita121219 By  morenita121219     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I love them and use them all the time, they are very effective for dusting. I wish that the larger box was a tad bit cheaper or there were coupons for more than a dollar off. Great product either way.

• plebita By  plebita     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

Although it doesn't work that great, I still like it for quick in between clean up at home.

• doe_ma By  doe_ma     SheSpeaks Tester
    04.29.13

I have been using these for many years & I just love them! If you suffer from alergies they are a life saver! SO simple, you dust, the dust gets trapped, and you throw the dust out....Love it!!