Baby Magic Baby Lotion Review Page 16 of 16 | SheSpeaks

04.11.12

Great Product.

• FLAHONEY33 By  FLAHONEY33
    04.06.12

Great product, especially for those with sensitive skin. Not just for babies! My skin tends to be really dry & this product does a great job of leaving my skin silky soft. Plus, who doesn't love that baby scent?!

• Tinagrrtt By  Tinagrrtt
    04.05.12

The best smell and soft feel ever it keeps your skin hydrated all day long. I use it myself it smells great.

• carrieeck By  carrieeck
    03.23.12

This is all I used for my kids and I loved it

• trina1975 By  trina1975
    03.22.12

Love the smell of this lotion. I'm sure it would be great for other babies but I had to give it 3 stars because both of my babies were sensitive to it and had some skin issues when I used it. Wound up switching to Aveeno baby lotion and they both did much better with that.

• JustAddCoffee By  JustAddCoffee
    03.22.12

Love this! Smells great and the price is always right!!!

• koopatroopa By  koopatroopa
    03.22.12

It is just like the more exspensive johnson and johnson brand. But it costs less, can't go wrong with that.

• loveandcoffee By  loveandcoffee
    03.21.12

My son has sensitive skin and I have been through tons of different lotions to find out what he was able to use. This didn't hurt his skin any and it went on lightly and didn't take long to absorb!

• valv22 By  valv22
    03.21.12

I like this product not greasy and leaves my babies skin feeling soft not dry.

• scottjess95 By  scottjess95
    03.21.12

This is the best baby moisturizer. It leaves my babys skin soft, not greasy. I also feel safe about using this this product on my children.

• localceleb By  localceleb
    03.21.12

I swear by Baby Magic, my mom used it on us as babies and I used it on my kids [my oldest is now 19] The smell is delightful,and it does the trick to moisurize just enough without leaving your little baby oily and it's perfect for delicate skin.

• chickadeecj By  chickadeecj
    12.30.11

Before I got married, I used to baby sit my sister's kids all the time, and they used this body wash and lotion on their kids... yumm! LOVE the smell! So when I had a baby shower for my twin boys, I asked specifically that they not get me any of the Johnson and Johnson junk, but just baby magic... Loving how my boys smell after a bath! What a great product!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    12.06.11

I started using this on my children when they were babies. I love how silky & smooth it leaves the skin. I use it for myself now. Has a nice soft smell to it too.

• tufftiff By  tufftiff
    12.02.11

Love the smell great moisture! Put it on all of the kids.... i dont care how old they are..... brings me back to when they were just little bugers!

• leighann113 By  leighann113
    10.05.10

I started using this lotion with my first child 9 years ago and I am still using it today! My children have very sensitive skin and this was the only scented lotion that I could use for them! I love the lightness of it and my favorite part is how good it smells. I have to admit that even though my youngest is 5 years old now, I still use this lotion for him and I also love using it on myself! It is great for my face during the winter! Love it!