Huggies Diapers | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Huggies is my favorite brand of disposable, not just because of the fit, but also because of the quality of materials. When you take them out of the box, you can really feel that they are well-made from the thickness and the softness of the actual diaper. My kids rarely have leaks when they use these, and if they do, it's usually because I forgot to pull the legs out properly or left the back of the diaper curled down in my rush.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.16.13

Ok diapers, I had more leaks than with other brands. The price makes sure I will not go back to them. I tried store brands that could really hold there own against Huggies & at HALF the price. For those new moms, Try a few brands before you declare your loyalty to a brand with false promises and outrages prices.

• 27court27 By  27court27
    06.26.10

Love Huggies! The only diaper that doesn't my daughter diaper rash and she doesn't leak at all. Unlike pampers which always gives her rashes and smells so strongly of chemicals. $42 for 258 at Costco!

• teencee By  teencee
    05.25.10

I love Huggies! It is the only brand we use for my grandson! Haven't had a leak yet & love the velcro, they are so easy to use & change him

• MissAngi By  MissAngi
    05.21.10

Huggies always gave my girls rashes. The diapers always felt stiff to me - not soft. We often got them as gifts - so I'd give it a good effort thinking maybe they changed - but always hated them! I prefer pampers over huggies.

• LoopyLooop By  LoopyLooop
    05.19.10

I have purchased Huggies a couple times when Pampers were sold out, and I always regret it. They leak! These are not cheap diapers, but they leak more than cheaper brands. I gave the rest of the packets away rather than keep finding puddles because they couldn't hold one baby pee!

• lovebeingmomof3 By  lovebeingmomof3
    05.18.10

Huggies always leak! I have kids and each time have tried huggiesand these are so not my favorites....I am defiantly a pamper's or luvs fan.

• mommie1976 By  mommie1976
    05.07.10

love them!

• whitneylynn88 By  whitneylynn88
    05.01.10

I agree through size 3. I tried other brands and aways went back to huggies. When my baby moved into size 4 I was very disapointed. The design of the diaper seems to be different and constantly leaking. I am now using pampers, but trying different store brands when I find them.

• karaMELita09 By  karaMELita09
    04.13.10

I love this product. I have tried other diapers (Luvs, Pampers, Parent's Choice). But the kind that has given me the best results is Huggies. It has cute designs and fits my son just right (it's rounded not square) like a baby-not a brick. Huggies has great absorbancy and doesn't give my baby a rash from irritation. Huggies also has a pocket to prevent any leakage.

• bobbittsara By  bobbittsara
    01.20.10

The regular diapers have tabs that aren't tapered so they have a pointed edge which scratches my daughter. The fancier ones do which is nice but they have lots of the absorbent stuff in it so it leaves little pieces of gel on her rear. I do like how they fit, but if it wasn't for the coupons I probably would get another brand.

• loveladona1 By  loveladona1
    12.07.09

I love huggies! I have never had a problem with them leaking and other brands gave my baby a rash but not huggies.