Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• Turtleks By  Turtleks
    02.18.09

One of my daughters has an alergy to RED dye #40 and i have trouble finding drinks, medicines and even foods that she can have. I was thrilled to find that Emergen-c is colored with vegetable dye. This is an all natural product that kids with a red dye alergy can have and to quote my 10 yr old "Mom it actually tastes good!". When you get natural products a lot of times they do not taste that great. The Emergen-c 's only fault in her opion was that she could only have it once a day! My 7yr old who can have anything did not find that is tasted good to her. She said it had a "funny" taste. I am very happy to find a way that my 10 yr old can get vitamins with out the reaction from red dye and she is happy to find something new she can have to drink!

• nuttyprofessor By  nuttyprofessor
    02.18.09

I like the fact that it was an immune booster, but unfortunately I could not get my girls to finish drinking it after the first taste. I also gave the product to two friends with children and the response was the same. The product is a great concept, but they need to improve the taste of it.

• jk1976 By  jk1976
    02.17.09

when you mix it with another beverage like tang its not too bad