Baby Magic Baby Lotion Review Page 15 of 16 | SheSpeaks

• pcdouglas30 By  pcdouglas30
    05.22.12

i love the smell and feel of baby magic on my little man! my mom always used this on me and my siblings and i will continue to use on my son and his future brother!

• mtgtj50 By  mtgtj50
    05.19.12

the only we used with my youngest son.

• grazypasta By  grazypasta
    05.16.12

Very good Product, for sensitive skin. Smells great and its not so expensive. So I like it.

• vanessa722 By  vanessa722
    05.12.12

• bensmomma2010 By  bensmomma2010
    05.05.12

I love this product and the selections it offers and a lot of times with or with out coupons and sales it still cheaper then Johnson and Johnson.

• coffeechic By  coffeechic
    05.04.12

I love the scent, it's so mild and perfect for my kids and myself. It's not sticky or too thick. I love it!

• Piliis By  Piliis
    05.04.12

Very good product and is not sticky

• Calliej By  Calliej
    05.03.12

I've used this with all of my kids and now use it for myself. Love the smell and the way it makes the skin feel.

• NAvery1 By  NAvery1
    05.02.12

I love the way a baby smells after using this lotion. I have used it with all 5 of my kids and very happy with results.

• rivasmom By  rivasmom
    05.01.12

love love love

• jojo4jc By  jojo4jc
    04.25.12

My grandchildren have all been Baby Magic babies. My daughter and daughter-in-law have always spoiled me with lotioning the babies up before they came to visit grandma. I would hold them and just sniff and smell their wonderful little lotioned heads and bodies. To me Baby Magic lotion will always be equated with my beautiful grandchildren. Just love the smell and the softness it provides these little ones!

• Littlefeet By  Littlefeet
    04.25.12

My grandchildren aren't the only ones that use this product. I even us it, it makes my skin soft.

• knpowers2008 By  knpowers2008
    04.24.12

I love, love, love this product! I used the original Baby Magic lotion on my children who are in their late 20's and now I am using it for my grandchildren!!! It is sometimes hard to find though. I also cannot pass up using it on myself when I get out of the shower!!!

• AbbyNormal By  AbbyNormal
    04.18.12

Love Love this product!

• DEXTERBUZZ By  DEXTERBUZZ
    04.13.12

Tried and True product - wonderful.