Schick Quattro for Women Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

I Loved this razor. It work well and left my legs smooth and soft. I wish the cartridges weren't so expensive though!

• djsr81 By  djsr81
    10.07.11

I bought this razor because I heard from so many women that is was GREAT! I wasn't impressed. I still keep it on hand & buy the razors when I have a coupon for them, otherwise I wouldn't buy them.

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    09.28.11

Great razor! I used to use the Venus but it was getting too pricey with the refills. For a razor it's kind of outrageous. So I switched and love the Schick razor, works well and the refills were much cheaper. Plus there are always lots of coupons for them too. A better buy than disposables and eliminates extra trash in landfills for the eco smart.

• Lunasmommy By  Lunasmommy
    09.15.11

I have to be very picky with my razors as most contain something Im allergic to, however these work great! Ive been using them for a few months and have not had any reaction at all

• angeed68 By  angeed68
    07.22.11

I am very sensitive to razors. The first couple times I used this it worked great.By the 3rd time I got razor burn and cuts.

• LKriegs By  LKriegs
    05.31.11

Cuts my legs and leaves me with razor burn

• musicmomma By  musicmomma
    04.10.11

I love this razor. I bit pricey but better than a disposable razor any day. It gives a nice clean shave.

• MrsFXG2013 By  MrsFXG2013
    01.29.11

I hate shaving, but it never fails I get lazy with the eplilitory tool I have and have to break out the old razor. This is a good blade and handle. Razor blades in general seem to be very expensive these days and I found this one had the most reasonable price in comparios to the few other multi-blade type blades I am willing to use.

• dparker54 By  dparker54
    11.15.10

Don't like these razors, tried them and my opinio they don't work so well. I agree, this razor is to costly.

• nicklr32 By  nicklr32
    11.06.10

This just left me with razor burn and dry skin. Hated it.

• joanna1989 By  joanna1989
    07.19.10

i loved this razor they are great they leave your skin feeling so soft