Dyson DC 17 Animal Vacuum Cleaner | SheSpeaks

• everimprovingme everimprovingme
    10.22.15

I really wanted to love this Dyson vacuum. I have pets. I have injuries and it is supposed to be light weight. The sad truth is this while it does work great, it is too heavy and awkward for me to maneuver. Forget about the stairs, they are just not getting done, it is too difficult to use being disabled. I would love if Dyson could make a powerful vacuum that was lightweight and very maneuverable. I wanted to love, but I ended up just disappointed.

• Shellybean126 Shellybean126
    09.26.15

this vacuum picks up dirt well and is easy to clean. However it is awkward the way it moves and a little top heavy. The hose is hard to use and was not long enough to really do any deep cleaning with and was extremely hard trying to use it on the stairs. I do not plan on ever buying another one.

• windlaughter By  windlaughter
    08.31.10

this is the best vaccum i have ever owned my is getting a little over worked hope to get a new one again as soon as i can afford it

• DreamN By  DreamN
    08.31.10

I really enjoy my Dyson (I've had it for about 2 years now) - it works great and really picks up the dirt! The only thing I dislike about my Dyson is that it's sometimes hard to use the attachments. No problems putting them on but the way the handle is angled I can't get into many tight spaces.

• jackie7522 By  jackie7522
    08.31.10

i LOVE THIS VACUM i DO NOT HAVE ONE BUT i BORROWED A FRIENDS AND IT WAS GREAT WISH i COULD AFFORD ONE.

• Lucyanna By  Lucyanna
    08.31.10

Love, Love, Love my Dyson. Best vacuum ever!!

• apechta By  apechta
    08.30.10

I love mine! I have a black lab with light colored carpet, one run throught of the living room & EVERY little hair that was shed it picked up! Very light & easy to push & easy to empty, no bags:)

• faywray By  faywray
    08.30.10

I love my Dyson. It really gets everything. I was confused on how to put the attatchments on too. There was a teen age boy in the store. He showed me everything and he didn't even work there.

• stephygirl By  stephygirl
    08.29.10

This is the best vacuum I've ever owned. It's has awesome suction and the extensions are easy to hook up and use. I love my Dyson!

• bulldog By  bulldog
    08.29.10

works great i will only buy Dyson from now on

• RainaC By  RainaC
    08.27.10

I wasn't sure about the product from reading reviews on the web. But I saw a great deal on it, so I bought it. I'm so glad I did. Works great. I've got one kid and two golden retrievers. They make such a mess, but this works great on cleaning up after them. I have no regrets.

• jennrapko By  jennrapko
    09.11.09

Love love love it!!!! We had a german shepherd and it worked so great! I used to fill the entire canister with fir everytime I used it! It doesn't hurt that it's purple either:) I dont' even put it away, I leave it out in the open as part of my house!