Pampers Premium Care Diapers | SheSpeaks

• savannahsmom14 savannahsmom14
    08.03.15

Just purchased the pampers premium care diapers. Love them already!! They have the sweetest baby powder smell to them. It isnot overpowering at all. Even after the baby gaspeed in it they still smell sweetThey are by far the softest diaper Ihave ever felt. They feel like a cotton ball. The leak protection is superior to others pampers brands. My daughter wore the diaper all night with no leaks. What Ialso like about the diapers is when they do become very wetafter a nightssleep they do not feel gooey like other diapers. Love the tabs too. They are soft, stretchy, and long which provides atight fitting diapershence no leaks!! Highly recommend, I have used Huggies snugglers for over seven months now because of the lack of quality and reliability with others pampers lines.But now pampers hasa customer again in me. Thanks pampers you hit the mark this time ;)

• khyaiin By  khyaiin     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

The Pampers Premium Care Diapers are an all around pretty good diaper. A quick google search shows that the premium care line is available in the Middle East, Africa, and parts of Europe. I am finding it hard to see the difference between these and the Pampers Swaddlers, which we currently use. My baby is in size 3 and we are just transitioning from swaddlers into cruisers. What seems to be the difference, to me (and this could just be my own perception), is that these are softer. They feel more like soft cotton fabric than swaddlers, but only by a little bit. What I like about these as compared to the Swaddlers is that they don't have branded characters on them. I know it seems like a silly complaint, but my child isn't old enough to watch tv let alone love characters, I just hate having it shoved down our throats. Another thing that I like is that the manufactured smell of perfume isn't as strong in these diapers. As someone who is very sensitive to scents and perfumes, this is a huge plus for me. When I use the natural diapers, they also do not have a scent or characters, but they don't work as well. These still have a scent, but it is less pronounced. Pampers work the best in terms of keeping it all in. The premium care line seems to work just as well for me and my baby as the swaddlers. So, if they were available here in the United States I would consider buying them. However, I would not pay more than swaddlers prices for them. To me, they seem essentially the same.

• jchandler By  jchandler     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I haven't ever been a fan of pampers. I like that they're soft and smell like baby powder but I've found that because they're so soft, when they are filled with pee, they tend to feel wet. The baby powder smell also masks the poop smell of a newborn (which is good) but it also makes it hard for me to tell if they've pooped without moving the diaper to check. One of my biggest pet peeves with pampers is the mesh inside of the diaper. It sticks to the babies bum when they poop if you don't get to the poopy diaper right away. I also hate their tabs, I feel like they're going to rip off if I pull too hard and they don't stretch as far as I'd like them to. I've gotten through half of the box that was sent to me and we only had one blow out so at least that's going for them. I don't find that these diapers are anything special. Now what I did like about these is they seem to be slightly wider than my go to huggies so maybe that's why there weren't many blow outs. I think these diapers work pretty well despite the things I don't like about them but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy them and I definitely wouldn't pay extra because they are a Premium diaper.

• azsurferchica By  azsurferchica     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Pampers have always been my favorite brand. These didn't disappoint. The diapers were soft inside and out and my little one seemed comfortable in them. She didn't have any issues with rashes or irritation at all. The inside has a netting type of material that helps pull mess away from the skin and I also find it helps avoid blowout messes. I can't say that we had NO leaks, and I don't feel like these were quite as absorbent as other varieties. I'm personally not a fan of the baby powder-y scent and would prefer if they came in an unscented variety, but it isn't unbearable. Overall, I like them and would certainly use them again!

• rkosully By  rkosully     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I have always loved Pampers, and now I love them even more! I was pleased to receive a sample box of these Premium Care diapers. They are well-made and fit snugly and are very absorbent. My little one stayed as dry as could be expected and did not seem uncomfortable at all!

• everythingmommyhood By  everythingmommyhood     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

Ever since I had my first baby almost 7 years ago, Pampers were number one on our list. They've improved so much over the years and I can't rave enough about the new Pampers Premium Care. These are SO soft and the animal prints are adorable. They fit my toddler very well and are a very slim diaper. They absorb really well and we haven't had ANY leaks or blowouts at all with the new Pampers Premium Care. I really like the inside mesh liner that pulls away any wetness too. I may be weird, but I LOVE the sweet baby smell of these diapers as well! I will be recommending these to my friends and family for their little ones, and I will be buying these again!

• jillmarie By  jillmarie     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I like that there are skin care ingredients in these diapers- way better at preventing diaper rash than just about any other diaper. My daughter seems quite comfortable in Pampers Premium Care diapers. I also like the mesh like lining- it holds wetness from my daughter's skin. The wetness indicator is also helpful and prevents me from changing diapers when it is not needed. I would certainly recommend these diapers to any parent of a baby or toddler. Pampers is the best brand out there for diapers, in my opinion- and these Pampers Premium Care diapers are the new gold standard!

• jess1990 By  jess1990     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I could not have been more impressed with Pampers Premium Care diapers. They are the perfect fit with no leaks and they are great with my daughters sensitive skin.

• concon1980 By  concon1980     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I loved these diapers! They were not only stretchy and gave great coverage, but they were incredibly soft as well. They have a sweet smell that isn't overpowering and my husband and I love it.

• dnbuster By  dnbuster     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

I am a fan of Pampers! They stayed on with my active kiddos! They had no over night leaks! They were very soft to the touch. I will be buying them again!

• nlederman By  nlederman     SheSpeaks Tester
    07.21.15

These diapers were very soft and gentle on skin, with a lovely mild smell. I found, though, that they sometimes leak when our avid crawler does a lot of moving, and they are generally not as absorbent as other brands we have used. We will likely stick with our preferred brand/style, but if our baby had more sensitive skin I would certainly consider them.